Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I think it is too much work to unlock expansion tiers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lightbearer Elite Rank Here.
    Its been a long Journey so far, but there is more to it than what you think. Let me shed some light on this.

Its is long, however, things get a lot easier and (faster) when you reach Floor 3, there are a ton of mobs in total between floors 1 and 4. That will give you 1,000 rank points in just 3 sometime 2 runs. (Yes, many many Mobs there) also you get a minimum of 11 Tokens per run and let me break it down, maus 1= 1, Maus 2=2, Maus 3=3 and Maus 4=5 totaling 11 tokens. Now this is not counting mini bosses, treasure rooms and it is a fact, realistically I always finish a run with over 20 tokens guaranteed (per run "FL1-4). Token cap is 1,000. At one point, I bought a balanced bar for 500 tokens because i was tired of checking the cap lvl every hour because of how many tokens and how fast you make them there.
    Now, you get a lot of crappy legendary gear that doesn't even sell in the store for 2,000 gold but here is how you truly make gold: 1st equip 100% gold loot weapon or above then use lucky pet that gives you an extra 20% gold loot then use any pet egg you like on Lucky's AA slot, I have made over 15k gold in just Maus 1 using this method.

I know you want mythic weapons and all the goodies fast and faster than anyone, but just heads up, I am light-bearer Elite Rank with 110k solid Rank points and I yet cannot have that either but instead I am making a lot of gold.

Just giving you a little something that for me worked as motivation for the grinding, have made over 3mil gold (including drops that i have sold for over 350k) since I started.

Good luck
    Yamir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YamirL For This Useful Post: