Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New items for all besides just endgame?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHINDUSTER View Post
    I had to read your comment about five times before I processed it correctly, and in those five times I couldn't find anything relevant to my standing.

However, I'll reply:
    1. There is no focus being "taken away" from higher level players.
    2. Lower level players (twinks) would most definetly beat majority of the "elite" players I've encountered at endgame if they decided to do endgame. (You may play me as proof?)
    3. You say 5 skills, yet the only level I can think of with 5 skills would be 15 and below? What about the levels that use 8-12 skills? That's the same amount of skills that endgame players use.

Truthfully, your argument was poorly made. At every level, majority of the damage is done by Auto Attacks. At every level, ping is an important factor. At every level, you spam skills in hopes they work the way you intend them to.

If anything, endgame can be called the easiest level because the needed brain power there is miniscule. No one can miss, there's more dodge, more damage, and more crit, meaning whatever you do hardly matters, so long as it does damage and isn't dodged.
    At every level, majority of the damage is done by Auto Attacks
    This is one of the most wrong statement I've heard over a while, nothing personal, Just ur statement buddy. Auto damage is actually hughly less than the overall skill damage from somewhat mid level to endgame atleast, even though some dex bears rely on feeding their auto damage with dps in the period of high damage buff, so exploitation are always there even in the twink levels & based on op-ness, not just in endgame.

If anything, endgame can be called the easiest level because the needed brain power there is miniscule. No one can miss, there's more dodge, more damage, and more crit, meaning whatever you do hardly matters, so long as it does damage and isn't dodged.
    So, sitting with a narrowed build & combo and delivering that each and every time need too much brain power? if you think, you'll find that rather endgame changes and provide better field to play with ur tactics and build other than ofc all the exploiters out there rely on op classes and consider their op-ness as skill. It's true that endgame is unbalanced but it's also true twinks levels aren't also same and weak class is weaker now. I'm not favouring dodge here, dodge nerf is pretty much required and steps to counter endgame dis balance.

"Lower level players (twinks) would most definetly beat majority of the "elite" players I've encountered at endgame if they decided to do endgame. (You may play me as proof?)" & "meaning whatever you do hardly matters (in endgame)"

These logics clearly clashing with each other meaning contradiction, if in endgame "whatever you do hardly matters" then how you would be able to "beat majority of the "elite" players I've encountered at endgame if they decided to do endgame. (You may play me as proof?)"

Actually you should have refrained from imagining a clash between twinks and endgamers, if you saying this then let me say, in the long term, endgame PvPers have been the most experienced & dedicated players and they kept fighting with old players & most experienced PvPers, twinking levels have been easier to get into, that's the reason it had better flow of new comers. When you play as twink you get better chance to fight with new players and it has been always like that, care I said in long term. NOT ONLY THAT pretty lately I've watched so many twink mages started to do endgame because endgame got highly privileged for mages & few good ones left because it's like that, it further shows twinking is somewhat more opportunistic (I'm not saying it to all, there are many dedicated) don't except challenge rather find a twinking level having an edge of your class and suit.
    Last edited by Waug; 12-02-2016 at 01:44 AM.