Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My Call of Champions 2017 Resolution List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Because I love that you guys are giving so much thought and feedback regarding CoC, I've given some dev-related responses to things below!
    I really appreciate you and sts for responding to this post. I just have a few comments on your post (for clarification and my in game experience. No beef lol):

1. My in game store idea was not meaning during a match, but with the main menu screen. It mainly goes with my idea of redesigning the main screen.

2. For the game mode, I understand 3v3 is your priority and main focus of the game, but many people, including myself, feels it to be sometimes too repetitive, thus resulting in getting bored after sometime. Adding new game modes could boost the Coc communities enthusiasm to play more, thus boosting the games popularity. Just like how arcane legends is popular not only for farming maps, but playing pvp, and seasonal events. I tried suggesting game modes that wouldn't strive too far from the original concepts of towers, orbs, and bases.

3. I still think redesigning the map would be great for popularity and would be swag!👏👏

4. The solo rank timer is a necessity. It infuriates plenty people including me.

😎😎

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raww For This Useful Post: