Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
I just started low level twinking and playing bear for about a week but heres my take:

- For stats: All dex to max dps crit hit% .....only exception i can think of is to put 22 str if u wanna get the armsman lvl 5 armor (assuming u have like 150k extra to spend)
-For skills: Max rage, 1 in each slash, 3 stomp, and the rest idk up to u rlly u can do crushing blow etc.

-For gear: U can go for snowball launcher is pretty popular and ez or u can go with shield/wepon ....armor im pretty sure theres a lvl 14 pink dex one, and im postive theres a purple, or u can go with armsman like i previously said , helm use the lvl 15 green helm

-only combo i can think of is snowball launcher freeze into stomp (again i only played bear for like 4 days)
i think i played with/vs u today

so u would not max out stomp..? a maxed stomp with a freezed guy does a huge dmg..

i tested the slashs but they seemed not to work really... :/ puted just 1 in two of em..
gear: its all said. greatest problem is the cap, i bought the item pack 10 and that is way the best cap around.

iam not really good practiced yet... add my twinky!