Quote Originally Posted by omgcrit View Post
Let me explain to u, goldi is a rouge right? The rouge lb has so much competition. Goldi can have unlimited plat, with this he can surpass anyone, this gives a unfair advantage to regular players who pay for plat. Only a lb player will understand why I said that. So don't say I bring drama, I only support lb runners because they are doing all the hard work. So what if goldi getting more points everyday this is making regular players use they real money even more, this is discouraging players.

Hope you understand.
I do and maybe he can have unlimited plats but i believe he don't use any tricks to have advantage. That was just because there was only few runners who actually ran LB so they did it to kick off and motivate players. He got 300 points in 8 hours BTW. Last time i checked after i posted SS. He don't force players to spend more and more money. If you run then okay if you don't then just don't. That's up to you. If he wanted to surpass anyone he would already be first with super high amount of points. Again i posted it to show people that Devs running LB too to have fun with other players. If you have goldi in Friend list and ask him for spot he will invite you for sure if he have free spot. I ran few times with him km3/kt4 and few more maps but not going into it. So i don't need here any critism about devs and rumours that they cheat and exploit LB with free plat or whatever. Thank you for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by omgcrit View Post
Let me explain to u, goldi is a rouge right? The rouge lb has so much competition. Goldi can have unlimited plat, with this he can surpass anyone, this gives a unfair advantage to regular players who pay for plat. Only a lb player will understand why I said that. So don't say I bring drama, I only support lb runners because they are doing all the hard work. So what if goldi getting more points everyday this is making regular players use they real money even more, this is discouraging players.

Hope you understand.