Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Although intex piece have more dodge than magor after overall dodge nerfing from stats and has more armor & dodge should be lowered, it should NOT be the case that heal should actually replenishes a small fraction, the health pool itself bigger now, having such high heal actually create superiority from other classes. Adding further damage is not fair either because at luckiest point drain already has the highest damage than anything else at average it's still quite high.
I don't think heal replenishing more than a small fraction would create an imbalance since there's a trade-off. That's exactly what heal did before the health pools were increased, and how heal has acted since the start of the game. Reverting it back should work fine alongside other changes. If I only said heal should get a boost then I'd agree with you, it would make mage ridiculous. But intex needs a drop in armor and dodge, health/mana pools could use readjusting, and some other tweaks should be made such as str bear getting some of its tanky-ness back. As it stands, intex mage plays way more like a savage pally than anything else. It needs to shed its bulkiness and reclaim its role as support with heal and damage output/AoE.

The suggestion looking good but then I don't think they would like to work on such basic thing and alter that, rather as I suggested above mana should be nerfed from all endgame set because other classes don't get the benefit of high mana at all, but mage do exploit it all. Nerfing mana should solve the issue to a great extent with other issues. IKR with that lowered ms some mages exploiting tree, hide till ms again and on 3vs3 it would be another pain, I didn't suggest to lower ms cooldown
I agree, probably wishful thinking on my part that effort of that size would be put into one skill. I think both mana and health shields are just generally too high right now combined with endgame set stats. An intex mage fully buffed with MS sits at 30 dodge, ~665 armor, ~950 health, ~1,480 mana, which is egregious. I definitely think MS needs its armor buffed stripped at the very least. I'd be in support of really any change made to it though, including a shorter duration.