Thread: GCD Pvp Opinion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Everybody just hug it out, and quit rehashing the same points over and over in this thread, for the love of god. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and to sit and try to force someone else to accept your opinion of what you view is "right" is beyond idiotic.

Instead of whining in thread after thread, put together a clearly laid-out email or post and email the devs, instead of nagging each other in threads trying to convince the other person you are "right".

Some of you seem to have already made up your mind and are close-minded to any change. FAIL FAIL FAIL. Life is about adapting, improvising, overcoming...so instead of p***ing and moaning like juveniles, try mastering the new system instead of posting wave after wave of posts bemoaning your poor PvP life, and hopefully the devs make improvements along the way. There is constructive feedback, and there is whining which they do not like and generally ignore.

Again, I don't like GCD either....ruins the fun I had on the PvE side...but I posted a bunch of level-headed suggestions along with others that if they were going to keep it, try doing X...and guess what? The devs are trying to find a balance.
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 04-17-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage