Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
@Seminole (because the posts are long)

What you say is "fact" is your opinion, which in fact is what many other players see as false. Here's some facts for you.

FACT- Because you get to use less skills, you should be more selective with the ones you use. That's... strategy!

FACT- Quickly pressing skills after they cooldown will speed up your damage output, so speed is still in play.

FACT- I was complaining about Dexmages being overpowered, until Parth helped me out a bit.

FACT- Many other games do not have a cooldown system across all skills. Some have a completely different system for battles. If it has a similar skill system, many have individual skill cooldowns, some have a GCD similar to this game, and yet others have a GCD that just resets the skills individually back to their individual cooldown time after you use one.

--

Oh ya and I'm not against you; I'm just pointing out that many people use their strong feeling as grounds for saying GCD is stupid. I'm enjoying the debate man
Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
@Mooger

Like Nightarcher say, nobody arguing we just have a interesting Debate over GCD that all
+1
Let the friendly debates continue.