Quote Originally Posted by slamm3dsoc13ty View Post
the problem with from sewer days is the drop tables are very different in size. there arent that many pinks during sewers and specific bosses dropped on 5-6 items per boss. Here we have one specific map dropping the armor or helm and yet u have all the other elites mixed in. The fact also that during sewers u didnt have elite is another factor because u have pinks along with elites.you dont even get many pinks anymore. the drop rates need to increase or make them craftable with say a pink+magor+zam cyber armor with a crafting material that is also need with it.
I didn't mean drop table wise I meant more of a 'how times have changed' wondering
That it seems to me the general idea (not only your post also other posts and ppl I meet in game) of players now is 'they release new top end items and within a few days I'll get my sets when I spend a lot of plat'
Back then only few PvPers spent a serious amount of plat to buy just released gear to have the edge for a week
Guess there's more PvP superstars now

This isn't meant to say anything against your suggestion just old pl hag thoughts

I don't do endgame but as I said I would just make it all purchasable for plat
I think Attackelf suggested that already when elixirs took over back then the thought alienated me but by now I think it would be a better solution than just the next farming elixir in shop
Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
Super Duper Uber Scoober Noober Cuber Ultra Eat Pete Seat Elite Delete Set!
If that set would exit I'd make an endgame toon