Thread: Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@Futurereal: I don't know what your whole point was with getting involved here, but your replies are going from bad to worse. It also looks quite silly if you are trying to make a statement with screenshots but blur all names. It just shows that you are hiding information, which creates bias. You got at least 1 thing in common with Kronos --> you really know how to change facts and hide the whole story.

Now, I am just wondering a few things:
    1. Are you still active on any lv between 14-17? If so, why don't you tell your name if you were such a pro. Why hide if you were such a pro who farmed all? Or do you just like to talk only on forums and actually believe in your dumb stories? It's funny to see people talk under a hidden identity, it just shows that you got frustrated/triggered a lot by us.

2. Did you just created an extra forum account to give yourself 'Thanks'? Haha it mostly looks like that and that would make you really sad af. You speak about people that they have an attitude of a child and blabla, yet you are the one who are hiding his identity and wasn't there at the fight at all. Why involve in something that has nothing to do with you and is clearly above your league? You definetely dunno how to make a statement, while you had a discussion with a 'kid' in your opinion. Do you understand that it makes you look like a downy/donkey? What was your point btw of sharing screenshots while you blur/hide all crucial information such as names? Do I have to show a screenshot with a blurred/hidden name which says 'Your mom is a cow'? Would that be evidence of how your mom looks? I am just wondering, since that seems to be your way of showing evidence.

3. So now you are saying that you just came over here to give a compliment to epicr for beating 15s? And that people like Josh are here just to make a fight with you? Are you really this dumb that you forgot what you said in your first reaction? Are you even dumber to not understand that everyone can just scroll back and check what you actually said in your first post? You clearly are dumb so let me quote what you said:

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Nice! It shows how weak those noobs are as lvl 15 players, neither we let them run at lvl 16-19 all they do is cry, whine and complain about lvl and we won't "STOP" piling up their deaths.
    And you are surprised why people say something about your chosen words? Go fix yourself man, because I am starting to feel sorry for you. Thanks for your useless contribution on this topic.

IGN - Gang/Cheer
    Last edited by smallunicorn; 02-11-2017 at 02:11 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post: