Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I say it's a good thing to add more APs.

Remember a few seasons ago when everyone on the leaderboard had all the APs except flagging, and it created a bottleneck at the top where PvE kills basically decided the leaderboard spots.

I suggest that STS keep adding new APs on a regular basis, and not just easy ones like killing a boss one time. I mean hard ones that require a grind and some real work. It was great when they added all the elite APs last year, but now we are reaching a point where there are many players who have finished all of those APs and most on the leaderboard have finished the majority of them. So now we need some new APs.

Adding the heroic pet APs will drive up the prices of these heroic pets, which will give more incentives to open locked crates. More opened locked crates, means more undying orbs looted. Has anyone noticed that the orbs are really hard to find? Main reason for that is that other than the orb, there have not been many items you can loot in a locked crate worth serious amounts of gold. Now there will be a few more good items to loot.

Lastly, I agree that these heroic pets need to be useful. Since we have the ability to slot pet happiness bonuses and arcane ability, I think the main focus of these pets should be that they must have really good passive abilities. That way you can take a heroic pet, and slot arcane pets in the happiness bonus and arcane ability slots and have the ultimate pet!
I agree 100% with this post.