Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1 Content Update (57237)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WOO!! I qualify for the founders helm!! ^_^ I think I already saw someone with one out there. Is it possible to get it now? If so, where/how?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Lighten up...the Shield is just a bonus for having all of the maps which you had to pay for anyway, to play beyond Dark Forest. They could have given you nothing and your game experience wouldn't have changed.

Yes, agreed it is not much use for a higher level player, but for some lower levels it could be nice if they had bought all the campaigns.
    hey, what about customer's choice right?

you just said cause you have already bought all? isnt it? whether it will be bought was our right before. now they got this right from us.

there was alternative things that if the joined character's levels are much different and the lower can not get experience point like this.

but they choose worst thing now.
    (I also have several accounts and bought all d maps. I do not say only for my greedy.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Have to agree... Not too thrilled about this latest trend of making things freethat once cost plat.
    The shield will be sitting in my stash, as I don't pvp/twink. I would much rather have the money back that I spent on it.
    And I don't like the direction this game has just taken, instead of offering one-time-cost expansions, getting us to drop a continuous flow of plat/money on items we're all so used to using already and now have to either give them up or pay for with real money.

Kudos for putting an end to powerleveling, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Lol he shield is much more useful as a vanity shield not a twink item.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

10 plat for waters of wisdom is highway robbery lol. It's not fair to those that didn't rush to 56 like myself... I'm at 11k with no hope of getting there anytime soon cause I am not spending that much plat on one elixir. Oh boy

/rant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

even if its vanity, its still not comparable to a refund.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a lot happier I got my 56 out of the way before this update. If the other two characters I have hit 56, it'll be because the farming took so long. Also, I'm glad I bought the big luck when the chance arose.
    Foofatooty, 56/Elf - Munobroby, 56/Bear - Tengotengo, 56/Avian - Famlytrucksta, 20something Dog - Oldgerum, 20something Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by takabus View Post

you just said cause you have already bought all? isnt it? whether it will be bought was our right before. now they got this right from us.

there was alternative things that if the joined character's levels are much different and the lower can not get experience point like this.

(I also have several accounts and bought all d maps. I do not say only for my greedy.)
    Well think of it this way. If youve bought all dungeons, you've paid $10.00 for them. One night at the movies costs >$11 (now that's a rip).

I'm more worried about what this is going to do to the in game economy. I see inflation on the horizon... I'll never be able to afford the uber gear, unless STS sells it for plat
    Last edited by vol; 04-18-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

It is slightly unfair to us who attempted to purely level ( or had no funds ) to have such huge prices on elixirs. Frankly, the games are short, so 1 Plat for the lower quality pots is plenty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    We'll have a new thread on persistent elixirs in In Development soon. We will also take a look at existing content to see how it needs to change with regard to free content, level range dungeon locking, time to level.

-ALS
    Umm... If you're just going to make everything easier to make up for this, then what's the point in the first place? Is there some reason you just want to limit usage of elixirs?

I suppose xp from mobs should be doubled to be fair to those who didn't lvl to 56 before this update?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well first happy b day pl. I gota say I never knew elixers only cost gold b4. Darn so that's not a big deal. But I gota say a shield that ill never use cause the stats r so incredibly low in exchange for me paying for all the campaigns kinda stinks. All im hoping for is that the gcd glitch got fixed in this update its really starting to be a big problem guess ill see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Umm... If you're just going to make everything easier to make up for this, then what's the point in the first place? Is there some reason you just want to limit usage of elixirs?

I suppose xp from mobs should be doubled to be fair to those who didn't lvl to 56 before this update?
    Or you could make the xp needed for 56, instead of x10, x5.
    I really doubt there will be a player out there that did that level potless and will complain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    NOTE: As a special thank you to players who have been with us from the very beginning (accounts started from April through June), look for an exclusive “Founders Helm” coming later today. We know we couldn’t have made it so far without the help of our early adopters!
    This is unfair to Android users.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    Lol he shield is much more useful as a vanity shield not a twink item.
    not for lvl 1 twinks

Quote Originally Posted by Apocolypze View Post
    I taught klemen the secret of lvl 1 stash and cs
    ty man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sticky420 View Post
    But I gota say a shield that ill never use cause the stats r so incredibly low in exchange for me paying for all the campaigns kinda stinks.
    Be happy that you didn't purchase all of the main campaigns EXCEPT Ancient Swamps. Then u would have gotten nothing, like me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vol View Post
    Well think of it this way. If youve bought all dungeons, you've paid $10.00 for them. One night at the movies costs >$11 (now that's a rip).

I'm more worried about what this is going to do to the in game economy. I see inflation on the horizon... I'll never be able to afford the uber gear, unless STS sells it for plat
    hey. you should well think of this way. do not measure the cost of the money with your own way. this is not only belonged in The united States of America. isnt it?

It also can be found it the Television commercial. than now. how can you just measure the worth of 10$ for all of the users?

moreover although the cost is very cheap, you have to get right of customers. think about it..there is 1$ candy you bought..and it is decayed.

there are kinds of like you people just ignore it, cause it is only 1$. isnt it?

but there are also kind of people who would claim to the company. because the people like this, also like you people kinda think only cheap thought also can get customer service.

think over twice before you say son.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hurry with the helms! i hope i get one, i think i joined in may, but played only for 5 min lol started hardcore in july o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by takabus View Post

I am only talking about the shield, I am not sure what you mean by the rest of your post, I'm sorry

But as far as customer choice, what does that have to do with giving a free shield to people who chose to pay for levels before they were free? Nothing, sorry.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I just really hope PL isn't slowing down, judging from the direction it's headed.

As always, very grateful for the updates devs
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 04-18-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pocket Legends is no longer a game that can be trusted. who knows next time, they will say all map are now free or everything will be free and those who have purchased plat will be given a limited edition something that is maybe 10HP 20AMOUR again.