P.S: The fact that you're trying to balance PvP is appreciated, but I doubt that a big update like this would ever happen. I myself have attempted PvP balance, and each time the suggestions fade away. Even my suggestion for raising the skill cap, which takes literally three days at the most, is lost amidst the other threads.

On a side note, since you're genuinely interested in making PvP more balanced, I thought I'd get your opinion on one of my earlier suggestions. In a nutshell, you have base gear which has sub-standard stats, and you can enchant that gear with gemstones to make it better. The gemstones could be crit, hit, dodge, armor etc... There would be no "sets", and therefore no set bonuses either. The higher the ranking of your gear (as in elite, legendary etc.) the more slots it would have.

This way, the balance of PvP is completely dependent on the player. At first I thought this is far-fetched, but I started AL recently, and guess what - gem slots lol. The fact that I don't like AL PvP is a different matter. Only if AL and PL were combined.....