sry Ardbeg, but i disagree. i mean, you may be right, but this shouldn't interfere with the thread's idea; botting should be dealt with by other means imo
Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
This would be a fantastic help for botters. There is a reason drops position randomly, pets don't pick up chests but all rubbish...
So, to be a lot harder to the botters (and to all of us btw), lets be happy that pets do all the stupid things and don't do the useful things. Don't think so. Following this logic, one could say: let's change the game to the worst game there is, so all the botters lose interest and leave. I'm sure there are far better ways botting to be prevented, and even identified, if really desired. Besides, now when km3 is dead, i Myself don't know where to farm for anything valuable (excluding Somberholt, botting doesn't apply there) - about botters - i don't know.
The idea will help All of us, so yeah, it will help all the game participants, botters included. My point is: You address an issue by addressing Exactly the issue, not something else that while affecting a lot of other things, (may) change your issue. ( Shooting mouse with cannon - Yes, the mouse (probably) will die. Also .) Botting - i'm sure there're ways to address exactly that issue. @devs: if there's no other good way to address botting - pls ignore this post.
PS Again - i usually agree with ardbeg's posts, often fully, this may be the first otherwise. So I still respect all the info and opinions he gave in his other posts.