Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
being poor and being rich as a player for me this is a choice. Everyday i see people complain about how high the price is or how hard it is to farm or how hard the maps is and me personally i don't see no logic. I played the game since season 9 (level 41). I know the struggles of playing when your gearless and when everything was expensive. like sns, nekro those are like 50m plus. Gears before were insanely expensive unlike now. Leveling up was also crazy before. Honestly comparing my season to this season its a lot more easier. If you wanna farm for locks you have options you can go back and fort to undim fields, oltgar keeps southern seas or windmoore harbour. once you have enough gold buy a gold loot weapon and farm graveyard and maus. Ever since i have never been into merching and i always farm. I'am what I'am right now because i chose to observe and stop complaining, I chose to allot my time to farm atleast 2 hours or so and allot the rest of my time chatting. I chose learn about the contents and updates so i will know what to do. Look at my character now, It's not the richest toon in AL but i have gears and i just started from a player who relied on gyrm as her strongest pet and planar set. So being strong is a matter of choice.

As a player you choose what and who you are to be.

just saying...
Agree, i play AL since cap 41 too xD everything was insanely expensive