Thread: Lets Discuss! (+my thoughts/ideas)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Notthing good comes from rushing the developers for an update or content, their pace is most of the times the best pace, means better content, with hopefully with no game changing bugs.

Although your statement is very true, I don't think StS devs are working hard at all and here's my reasoning. It has been 8 months since Mausoleum expansion has been released. JustG himself said that expansions usually last 6 months but we're starting the 8th month... The Goblin Event 2017 was basically the Goblin Event 2016, only with 2 new vanities, a pet recolour, and a Plat tier banner which is the Goblin Event 2016's LB banner with slight tweaks. So not a lot of work was put into this.

Finally, the Forgotten Ruins. All the mobs are reused from earlier maps and the boss is a recolour of Northal. Only the map is new, though it's strongly based off Umbral Chasm's map. The music is the Mausoleum music and the chests are the chests from Glintstone. The Forgotten Ruins hub is a tavern with minor modifications. Literally everything was rehashed from older parts of the game.

I'm not hating on the Dev's at all and I know it's really hard to run a game... but it's just that compared to earlier times, this game has really gone downhill. No more teasers and sneak peaks of upcoming content. Interaction between users and devs has also lessened to a great extent. I used to see 2-3 devs in forums earlier, but now I only see JustG and in extremely rare cases, Goldilox.

Sorry for this long speech, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moyser For This Useful Post: