Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am concerned that gold loot may be crushing the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snoobcat View Post
    I remember months ago before ppl start having 6969% goldloot, awakening gems costs around 12k-13k. And when there is a huge spike in demands, at best its still worth 20k. Now its the opposite. I hoarded 100+ awakening gems when it was 20k and sold them for 30k. What do you think caused this inflation, huh? Surely the billions of gold ppl looted in maus dont affect gold value. Because gold definitely cant be influenced by supply & demand and gold surely have a static value forever. Well now i can see the logic when a prime minister in some country said he doesnt believe in inflation and keep printing money like a toilet paper and ignore the fact that their country is dying.

Im done with this thread. I hope sts takes my suggestion and gives everyone 6969% gold loot. One awakening gems costs millions sounds awesome doesn't it?
    I give up FFS your an idiot what happened in yesterdays update rings got an awaking meaning that the demand is higher now what do you not understand and your 6969 joke clearly show your immature I'm done with this crap I'm out
    Last edited by mrm; 06-09-2017 at 06:07 AM.