My thought: Harder map, such as m7, could spawn multi bosses at the same time in one room, maybe equal number of bosses as the number of players in the party. The loot should also be factorial. That s the spirit of a hard, fair, and profitible game.

Even more interesting as a final hardest arena, the multi bosses could transform into the same class and level as the players, with differnt colors to separate. Players have to team work well and win the dark side of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
*Nerf*

The Arena will get nerfed so which means if the cap raises to 66 arena Will also be raised to 66.*

*The Chest*

The chests will be called Elite Mausoleum Arena Chest, the chests obtains multiple items of different rarity. Such as a scale (chance 1/1000) or a shard (1/1500) for example. The chest drops after killing those 4-5 bosses.*

*Bosses*

Floor 7 Will exists out of 4-5 bosses, bosses which apply in earlier maps/APs. For example: Krunch II, Bael II, Amra-Zu etc etc.

*Timed runs and how to join?*

Either for this will be a timed record at the leaderboard. It will Give the opportunity to farmers to get a spot on LB, the main timeds runners don't have m5-6 unlocked.. so I was thinking maybe some others also have some chance to get a banner at the end of the season =).

Joining the m7 room will be very easy, u have to unlock the previous floors (floor 1-2-3-4-5-6). After killing the boss a stair Will show up and bring u to floor 7(the arena). *Note: this floor can only be entered by lv61 players!! so it triggers people to level up faster.

Anyway I just made this thread for fun and see how people will think about this idea. I'd love to see your oppion about it, positive or negative all good =)

Thanks for reading!

PS: sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language