Quote Originally Posted by giaracib View Post
Good point, but have u ever even tried to pvp with commons? im gonna assume its a no.
same here tho, ive never tested it before!
When we start going "live" again it will be a test, to see if its fun, challenging, ORIGINAL.
After we have tried it, hopefully it will succeed, i will be posting the results on this thread, even if it doesnt succeed then we try other methods till it actually works!
im sure you understand where im heading with this.
Arcane legends long back used to not allow pets in pvp,legendary gear was really rare and maybe pvp might have not existed I don't remember well but point is people before have played with gear of lesser value than legendary and still managed to maybe have fun but now I can guarantee that fun is no longer available at lower levels and at 19 the player with dex or damage and armour passive will be winning if same gear is used( if both have same gear) the one who saves more mana and tank vs tank won't end(agreed with midasmint) and maybe mages will rule this(they won't run outta mana &#128514 point here is unlike pvp before where players had choice of choosing their own gear,here same gear so tank deal like no damage on each other mages deal no damage on each other and here maybe(just maybe) the one who crits first wins (crit will be very low with normal gear 8-10% idk for sure) but all this could be wrong since it's never been tried out and zau what you think is bs is the truth and please elaborate more on us using unfair means please😭😭😭😭