Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open letter to Devs

New York... can't you just read my accent?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And the bracer is a much coveted item... Usually get roach helms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I lvl'ed my bear from 53-55 without getting any sewer pinks at all. In all my 4 characters ... The others are archer lvl 55, mage lvl 54 and archer lvl53 ... Ive got 5 sewer pinks total so far ... not using elixirs unless for doing hidden map bosses, usually alone ... I wonder if my last archer will be able to kill dr. Noxious for quest when it is not possible for me to buy elixir ... Ive already bought and spend way too much platinum!

In sewer run I am mostly getting 1-2 orange head gear that is practically impossible to sell in the auction and only liquidate for 48 gold per item
    ... i.e. I often spend more in health and mana points per run (archer), than I can gain income to pay for, despite I buy the health and mana cheapest at Ellies ... At times I ran out of gold and had to do lots of low lvl .. No XP gain .. Runs to get gold enough to buy mana and health to be able to do sewer runs for XP.

The problem is that the only place to gain XP after lvl53 is in the sewers and there is very long and BORING way to reach lvl56 ...

It will take me months of no XP gaining hard and boring work to earn like a million for buying the best lvl 55 equipment ...

The new AO quests forced me to go below XP gain to complete all these, earning gold enough to last for some time, but my stash and inventories are now full of low lvl pinks, purples plus orange sewer gear that is not selling fast enough in auction even despite low prices under 1000 gold (where 11 hours listing in auction cost about 25% .. 256 gold or around ... ).

Just running the sewer maps for XP is so boring that I may give up lvl my 4 characters up to 56 ...
    Playing on Android. SE Xperia X10.
    Main: Martokro archer lvl55.
    Alternates: Martelf bear lvl55. Martenchant mage lvl55. Martarch archer lvl55.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i completely agree with you.

luckily for me i never got as caught up in the obsession with levelling and top gear that so many players get trapped into... i spend a good chunk of my time in pl helping my new ond old friends farm, complete quests, and chat for hours. that is why i started pl in the first place. not to be elite.

funny thing is, that through spending so much time developing good friendships since last april, i have managed to still keep up with, IMO, a very good tank.
    and even funnier is the simple fact that i find in pl... ussually ill come across a friend or three that freely give away top level gear.

maybe thats just my view on interraction inside pl, but thats what keeps me coming back to play over and over again. its the friendships i have made that keep me going. the leet gear will come, or not, on its own time

Sidebar, HA! Even the PL programming team is ursan powered! BEAR WIN! -- Ellyidol
    Wolfling -- O.G. Bear ( non power-leveled )_53_