Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions for christmas event (if you have one planned)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

A selected few got access to the black set. How do you think the lower levels feel? During pre bsm for black dragon gear, there were people who did 1000 runs for the ichur quest and still didnt get a single piece. Youre saying make a free dungeon so STS once again cant make a decenr amount of money in plat sales? NO! You may have a mostly free player base but you cannot make those drop rates for those who buy plat and those who dont that close. No one would buy plat if those drop rates were that close. I know i wouldnt. These drop rates need significant differences for those who are free to play and those that purchase plat often. As i stated before. Cinco is trying to get people to purchase plat. Thus making a plat dungeon with way better drop rate will make people buy plat. It always boils down to a buisness stand point in the end with this game nowadays. Cinco is one of very few who still work on this game. I would like to see this game brought back to life with gear such as this. I have drop rate ideas that i think will work for both parties. Plat dungeon (.4% chance or 1/250) free dungeon (.15% chance) more people are free to play. Purchasing. Plat will give you a better chance at getting these items. But if you make these open to all levels. Its not hard to cap now.
    Last edited by slamm3dsoc13ty; 11-21-2017 at 03:41 AM.