Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
How do you know lv71 will take a while to reach? they didn't even reveal how much xp is required in order to level up. what if it will be small? or big? no one knows....what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp? nothing has been revealed to us yet. im fine with where i am, i started this game solo and i was always solo for the most part. I'm a lone wolf and its my way. I'm pretty sure everyone else has there own styles also.
I think you're missing something........

I know how much the new levels will need based on my experience since 2012.... The new levels will always require MORE xp than the amount currently listed at cap...... So, for instance, based on my experience, it's already known that you will need MORE than 106,305 XP to reach lv. 67, then, to reach lv.68, you will need MORE XP than what was needed to reach lv. 67, and ETC........ I've manually leveled up "EVERY" level from 1 - 66 in AL, so I know what a new lv. cap will demand.....

And, as your post says: "what if the new mobs give alot more xp? new quests give more xp"........ As we have been saying, that's what WOULD BE needed to make a new lv.cap work and, that still may not be enough.......