Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
Good concept, reminded me of Nixxiom's machinima videos but more in a static comic book way. There is a lot of room for improvement. Here is my feedback because I would like to see such content for AL.
1) Too long, the actual movie start in mid, the farming video was not required at the beginning. The content does not overlap. Try to keep the videos to the content and short.
2) Characters dialogues were too long. Ever seen a comic strip of essay length? No, there is a reason for that. Read about it.
3) Work on your script, comedy is all about timing. Also, its not funny if the character have to explain everything in words. Add more expressions.
4) Use/Record character animations from game. Its easy to manipulate them, for example a mage walking without a weapon looks like a music conductor dancing.
5) The comic book style is good for starters. but try to change it to more dynamic and dramatic versions with voice if you can. Totally your choice, at the end it all depends on content.

Check for tutorials of Machinima videos on youtube. Takes time and patience to learn editing, but is worth.

I ll say, very good effort for 1st time, looking forward for more. Good Luck.
Thanks for the advise bro! ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Masterzed View Post
Crap not worth watching! Waste of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats your opinion, sorry if you felt really upset.
Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
Nice though I believe things like these should go in the art section. If you think about it, making a video is art. General discussion is for like questions and discussions. Just what I think :P
Thanks for the feedback and it doesn't matter if you post on general, it still relates to AL.