Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Fix Movement Speed in PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

it has to do with the way sts servers work . Im sure there is a name for this but i dont remember , so i'l just explain : im sure you noticed that during a ping spike or before a disconnect you can freely walk around even tough there is no data exchange going on - the movement of your character that you see on the screen has nothing to do with the server or connection quality . So naturally because of ping the servers are slightly delayed on your position( you can guess how this affects skill range ) . Usually its not that big of a difference so you dont notice it , but with ss and awakenings your move speed is so high that even a small amount delay ( ping ) will have a big impact .

Don't use op speed if your ping is high , on your screen you see your character without delay but for the servers your not actually there , the time that you wait for auto lock to work depends directly on your connection speed , not much sts can do to improve that .
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 02-20-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account