Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
Mmmmmh
Just couple things:
“Economy of the game is considered healthy when...” considered by....? Who?
The answer to your question on "Considered by" is a very long read. If you get time read about economics: rules, factors and statistics associated with economy and how it is decided and compared good or bad. Cutting it short in layman terms: in this scenario the devs decides it, so they are the drivers, they decide the value of the currency which is the key factor of deciding its state.

“able to equip them self to be able to reach and play the endgame, when an everage player is able to afford items by doing the content itself.”
And average player with full dusk/light equip with cheap jawels and a couple of 50-80k pet is ready for mausoleum or elites..
Now if you are telling me that everyone can beat the endgame with level 61 dusk gear with some cheap jewels and a pet which is achievable under 100k, then why don't I see this happening? You "think" it can be done, but do you see it happening? Generalizing the scenario without facts is bad.

I know for a fact that even devs agreed that dusk gear wasn't enough, hence they launched endless/tainted set. Perhaps you missed all the threads discussing gear progressions and how it was affecting the game. But, anyway you are entitled to your opinion, same as I am.

So again: economy to me is fine.
Good for you, but unfortunately economy is not defined by/for 1 person. So, perhaps the correct sentence should be: "I am wealthy and hence the bad market does not affect me". Which was entirely the point of my post. So either you missed the point or you did selective reading.