Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question. About Lb Vanities (Not a complaint thread)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

@Justg Alright here it is, whoever made this post don't lie its simply easy to see that your unhappy and are complaining about Lb vanities being tradable, I assume none makes a thread about lb vanities for no reason?
    That aside here is why Vroomigofast and the whole dev team via Sts have made Lb vanities untradable.

From a professional Point of View-

1) Sts have understood how they're loosing money$$by giving free money to lb players from lb players selling their vanities for ridiculous amount of gold as well Sts have understood not only that but how they are loosing $$ from each lb vanity thats tradable.

Sts loose alot of money by giving lb vanities away and making it tradable, for e.g.- a player wins lets say a winter event and gets given a ice golem set for coming 2nd place. Now that player will sell the ice golem vanity for 300m+ and not only does that mean sts are providing free money for players from event but 600m> is more than 20k platinum currency which is worth way over 3000$ which sts are handing out for lb runners and to control this and not loose or give economy away to lb runner, they have made the right decision to not allow Lb vanities to be tradable, and i am proud they have made this decision , lb vanities are not meant to be tradable rather permanent keepable after all what is the point if a another player has a lb vanity that he didn't earn but bought , guess it wouldn't be called lb vanity then? see my point, Good job Justg and Vroomigofast for making this decision now only true lb runners will go for lb , and as well anyone thinking yes sts understood how much players sell those lb vanities for and how much economy they are giving away in a event, good job Justg, Vroomigofast, i 100% support that you maintain it this way and make lb vanities untradable, appreciated.

100% support @Justg dont change your decision and make sure Lb vanities are untradable permanently this will make sure to reveal only hardworking true lb runners , keep up the handwork, don't change your decision Vroomigofast keep Lb vanities untradable and hope to see Arcane legends shine in 2018 and hopefully become alot more active as it was in 2015 GL, keep up the hardwork sts @justg @vroomigofast don't change your decision. Warning now, as well keep up the hardwork Sts appreciated.

Ing- Telgu.
    Last edited by Telgu; 03-18-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Telgu View Post
    @Justg Alright here it is, whoever made this post don't lie its simply easy to see that your unhappy and are complaining about Lb vanities being tradable, I assume none makes a thread about lb vanities for no reason?
    That aside here is why Vroomigofast and the whole dev team via Sts have made Lb vanities untradable.

1) Sts have understood how they're loosing money$$by giving free money to lb players from lb players selling their vanities for ridiculous amount of gold as well Sts have understood not only that but how they are loosing $$ from each lb vanity thats tradable.

Sts loose alot of money by giving lb vanities away and making it tradable, for e.g.- a player wins lets say a winter event and gets given a ice golem set for coming 2nd place. Now that player will sell the ice golem vanity for 300m+ and not only does that mean sts are providing free money for players from event but 600m> is more than 20k platinum currency which is worth way over 3000$ which sts are handing out for lb runners and to control this and not loose or give economy away to lb runner, they have made the right decision to not allow Lb vanities to be tradable, and i am proud they have made this decision , lb vanities are not meant to be tradable rather permanent keepable after all what is the point if a another player has a lb vanity that he didn't earn but bought , guess it wouldn't be called lb vanity then? see my point, Good job Justg and Vroomigofast for making this decision now only true lb runners will go for lb , and as well anyone thinking yes sts understood how much players sell those lb vanities for and how much economy they are giving away in a event, good job Justg, Vroomigofast, i 100% support that you maintain it this way and make lb vanities untradable, appreciated.

100% support @Justg dont change your decision and make sure Lb vanities are untradable permanently this will make sure to reveal only hardworking true lb runners , keep up the handwork, don't change your decision Vroomigofast keep Lb vanities untradable and hope to see Arcane legends shine in 2018 and hopefully become alot more active as it was in 2015 GL, keep up the handwork sts @justg @vroomigofast don't change your decision. Warning now, as well keep up the hardwork Sts appreciated.

Ing- Telgu.
    You make a very valid point actually and I can agree with you.

However I have a question for you. Who’s to say that by making lb vanities untradeable as a whole within a few years or maybe months the black market has a new selling point. Account traders coming from everywhere offering lb vanities?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkeye View Post
    ............ black market has a new selling point. Account traders coming from everywhere offering lb vanities?
    ^This
    #11char
    Last edited by Avaree; 03-18-2018 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Out of thanks!
    Avy
    12-2012

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

100% support @Justg dont change your decision and make sure Lb vanities are untradable permanently this will make sure to reveal only hardworking true lb runners , keep up the handwork, don't change your decision Vroomigofast keep Lb vanities untradable and hope to see Arcane legends shine in 2018 and hopefully become alot more active as it was in 2015 GL, keep up the handwork sts @justg @vroomigofast don't change your decision. Warning now, as well keep up the hardwork Sts appreciated.

Ing- Telgu.
    Wow, I would have never thought of this. Thanks for adding it to my perspective
    My support just doubled if the said is true.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

100% support @Justg dont change your decision and make sure Lb vanities are untradable permanently this will make sure to reveal only hardworking true lb runners , keep up the handwork, don't change your decision Vroomigofast keep Lb vanities untradable and hope to see Arcane legends shine in 2018 and hopefully become alot more active as it was in 2015 GL, keep up the hardwork sts @justg @vroomigofast don't change your decision. Warning now, as well keep up the hardwork Sts appreciated.

Ing- Telgu.
    End of story, for everyone , Keep up the good work Justg, Vroomigofast , don't change your decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

End of story, for everyone , Keep up the good work Justg, Vroomigofast , don't change your decision.
    Ok boss

11char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Once again I see your point but I’ve personally spent 14k plat at one time and made nowhere near where you value it.

Also it’s not only lb items that are worth more than the monetary value you placed on plat. Should those be untradeable as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Just shut this stupid thread down please before I bust a blood vessel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I doubt AL will be very successful after this decision! Ppl like me will quit running events! No point in spending gold on running if i can never hope so see even half of that gold back! And if everyone cant have a shot at owning lb vanites whether buying or running then alot will quit AL and account buying/selling will be only thing they do. But as i said its sts choice! I just wish they would tighten up on their communication skill! If they cant let the ppl who are making them money, know of changes in game then why do we play? To guess what else sts will take away from us?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yes almighty seeing eye in the sky , I’m not sure what they would do without your professional opinion. I was number 3 mage in Halloween 2014(ghost, Medusa , frank), top mage ursoth last year, top mage Christmas, and had my co partner top out as the rogue, so I’m willing to bet my statistics actually make me the professional on this but I’ll move over to give you the floor. I can’t and won’t speak for sts but I’m glad you are their financial assistance and not me , wheeew that was close....I also laughed so hard when you said giving free money bc I’ve never came out ahead after an event selling the vanity and if I would have invested the plat spent on selling the energy it took to win it I would be soooooo rich right now......ign(in game name)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Twomucho For This Useful Post: