Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Game 2018?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    I personally think this is a bad idea. As I can remember since level 46 cap STS is trying to make a new game which is more succesfull than AL. They uploaded a couple of new games which costed a lot of money and invested time, which means they couldn't spend that much time into AL backthen. People started to complain a lot about the new games, and yet they focus fully at AL and still isn't good enough for you?:v. Be glad they focus on AL, their events are better and bigger than before, you should be thankful!

Regards.
    If STS didn’t strive to make a new game each year then Arcane legend wouldn’t exist; They would have just made pocket legend in 2010 and keep improving it ( arcane legend released in 2012) . If you read my comments above, you will see how thankful I am but it’s a fact that a majority of the gaming money is where the “Battle Royale” are at the moment.

I tried to convince a lot of people that I used to play with back in 2013 to come back to AL but they feel the game is ‘out dated’ or ‘old’ ( no hate please).

Of course people will complain if the new game isn’t good, that’s with EVERY game. Look at how a majority of COD community has moved away from Call of Duty into different games even though they were one of the most popular fps. If sts doesn’t move forward like they do, they will be playing catching up instead of innovation and that’s why I love that they create new game each year.

Also keep in mind that not every idea is successful. A majority of things are trial and error ( it’s risky but if nothing is risked or invested, nothing is gained). Focus on AL is great and I have wanted that all of last year but there is a limit for STS success by improving AL. Whereas, making a new game with better technology, experience and personal development has more potential for growth and success if done right.

For those of you translating this: Ask a friend ( who speaks English well), what I am trying to convey.

P.s. it’s not nice to imply sts devs suck at making new games and should just stick to Al mhysaa. You should encourge them instead to make better games that other people can enjoy too and not just the current community. I believe in them!!!
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 04-19-2018 at 12:57 PM.