Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
At this point I am not really sure what you are upset about. So much randomness in your speech.
Its been almost 15 years of playing MMO games for me, I never seen a player getting banned for leaving a map in the mid of the game or being afk (which was your original concern). AL does have a report option and Devs do ban players who intentionally try to bring unfair game-play in action. But then how do you define and differentiate the detrimental behavior?

If you seen several games that has options to solve the problems you have, then ideally you should post those solutions constructively. Make a thread, describe the problem you are facing, and then provide possible solutions that can be implemented. Quoting me with rant will not benefit you in anyway

You can interpret my words as you please, and feel free to read between the lines, at the end of the day I only mentioned facts in my previous post that cannot be controlled by the game. I have no comments on the rest of the things you wrote about guilds, party,.. plat players, event LB etc.. because that is just your perspective. Mine is very different than yours.

Note: I don't have a fix party; but I have friends and guild mates. We party and play the events (run LB) like we do any other content in game.
A simple thing will clarify much of your doubts as to what is a BANIMENT of a game and a suspension of participating in events such as ranked.Something like a few minutes, hours depending on the repetition of the error.Apparently did not read the part that I mentioned also that punishments should occur in EVENTS, try to understand and differentiate situations, people spend money on it.

Another point, it is OBVIOUS that you may have a problem in your life and this will make you stay AFK for a few minutes, moments you can not control. A punishment occurs after the analysis of several complaints and after the contest that the player is recurring in these "habits" that harm others.

Another point, what is an MMO? Definition of this concept is a type of game where you have multiple players online, regardless of whether it is an RPG or not.If you've played something for 15 years and still do not know the concept ... Whatever.

I did not want to get to the point that they think I'm gross or something, but I'm defending thousands of players who are harmed on a daily basis and you should know that. Please, whenever you want to expose your opinions and want to be taken seriously, avoid the exaggerated sarcasm or at least try to know more about the subject you are talking about (in the MMO case).

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk