Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
Hello Mr Justg

I have just installed your game and find it a bit confusing. From the tutorial i have learnt how to pick up weapons and equip them and how to pick up a quest and thats about it. I dont see a ‘help’ feature or anything and there is so so many things in my menus that i have no idea about. Also what is this ‘noob’ word everyone keeps calling me?

I have tried joining many guilds but they have high requirements and wont take on low levels. Went to maps and PVP but they seem empty. Looks like you have pushed everyone to endgame and there is nothing left at these lower levels. I try buying stuff but it says i need to wait 3 days. Guess i will wait and get stronger

After a long wait i have finally unlocked the auction... and theres nothing decent for my level. Looks like everything in auction is for level 61+. Lot of expensive items too. P.s how do i make gold? People are saying theres a superhero event coming so im sure i can make gold there. So excited

Ok so event has started and im mostly alone against so many enemies. They are so difficult to kill and high levels cant help me. I cant make gold from this or even kill one boss. Guess the only way is to level up

So wow finally im almost level 46. Still have no gold. Still hard to get in to a guild. Pets are always dying as i CANT MAKE ANY GOLD. Will take me forever to reach endgame. Heard once we are there we will need to run something called graveyard and mauseleoum for weeks and weeks to make any gold at all. You know what. It was really fun while it lasted but its too much for a casual Mmorpg. Play anywhere, anytime with anyone. Im playing all the time on my own and getting nowhere. Sorry

Thanks New Player
Sadly this person is correct. Low level pvp is dead, u need to reach endgame to do something. Making money was not as easy from before. People with money gets richer but those who dont well they get nothing. Even lepre costs almost 500k. New players might find it discouraging to continue playing this game. There should be something worthwhile for low levels too. A special map only for lower level player or something like that.

It was just my opinions and thoughts on ALs current situation.

It used to be a fun and entertaining game for players of all levels. The game started dying when things were made harder for low level player/new players. Especially the inventory usage facility, really?? 25 Crafting inventory?? It gets full runing every second map. If that inventory too could be purchased through some kinda tokens it would lessen the burden like traders permit fix did

Thank you soo much justg and other devs yall have put your life in making AL a magnificent and enjoyable game for all. Hope the game bets even better

Thanks for the time too

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk