Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5/8/18 | PREVIEW | Goblin Event Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Webb View Post
    Using the twilight crates is a good way to use old content.

No salt here just plain observation of the fact that recoloring is niche and these smaller crates simply not working at least from my perspective.
    I have to agree with you here, those one pull chests were worthless to me and my friends and I also feel like STS has heavily overused recoloring and I don't think its considered salt to say that I think that; especially since you gave ample evidence of it in your post before it was edited, one thing you forgot to mention as far as recoloring (even though its not really recoloring and just adding a aurora) is these heroic pets, we literally have 122 pets that are a copy and paste of original pets and the difference between the original and the heroic is the same; a buffed happiness and a identical aurora, even the arcane abilities stayed the same (or are they heroic abilities?), niche is exactly how I would describe recoloring and these smaller crates i.e. Hugthulu/Tavern Crawl/Mini-bunbun didn't do it for us, at least not what I feel STS was aiming for and I think the best way to fix this is making the chests drop less or reinstating the crafting using past massives

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SkipperSkinner For This Useful Post: