Thread: NEW Farms.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default NEW Farms.

Yall know Hargkyth is very old.. and at the moment no one farms anything on old maps.
    Part of the ppl reasons to leaving is the insane scalating Prices on auction and the fact nothing worths the work for it.

So i suggest New Genuine items and Vanity Dropping on regular maps.

Another Mode of gameplay, A feature of... BOSSES spawn, (2.. or 3 bosses at same time *Hargkyth included*) and a New INSANELY strong boss (ill leave to cinco decide if it will drop something GREAT or not). This mode would proceed by waves, from 1 to 10 or 20, and after those waves a INSANE and BIG boss like.. The boss of BOSSES!!!

Yall know we are Vampires.. if yall checked the intro of the game u can watch ur character saying he never believed in monsters until the night one of them came from him.... What if the Final BOSS would be the Vampire that transformed YOU!!

Ill leave it up to you guys decide. Thought to bring a new farm on the game could actualy raise the population on the game and active again.

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billthevamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

I agree it can get kinda boring cuz its so easy to just buy a plat outfit and look rich and thats all. Since i have everything it is boring . Adding some really rare rare rare items like black druid drope rate would be something to look forward and make people active

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Billthevamp View Post
    Yall know Hargkyth is very old.. and at the moment no one farms anything on old maps.
    Part of the ppl reasons to leaving is the insane scalating Prices on auction and the fact nothing worths the work for it.

So i suggest New Genuine items and Vanity Dropping on regular maps.

Another Mode of gameplay, A feature of... BOSSES spawn, (2.. or 3 bosses at same time *Hargkyth included*) and a New INSANELY strong boss (ill leave to cinco decide if it will drop something GREAT or not). This mode would proceed by waves, from 1 to 10 or 20, and after those waves a INSANE and BIG boss like.. The boss of BOSSES!!!

Yall know we are Vampires.. if yall checked the intro of the game u can watch ur character saying he never believed in monsters until the night one of them came from him.... What if the Final BOSS would be the Vampire that transformed YOU!!

Ill leave it up to you guys decide. Thought to bring a new farm on the game could actualy raise the population on the game and active again.

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk
    I like the idea , its been a while that we do't have a big boss to kill , nd hard to kill , now harg is so easy nd its boring to kill him again nd again without any good drop

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk