Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
Haha I just love when people don’t read. Already explained how more gold in game does not equal true extra profit for selling vanities, as EVERYTHING is valued more. No worries, one day you fellas will take economics, should you choose to pursue an education. The suggestion really was to help out the majority. Regardless of maps available to 2nd and 3rd place, those that want to make a bunch of gold off this event will do so. I myself will not be buying bulk vanities for profit, but I will definitely be taking advantage of the gold farming map, it is quite nice. Seeing all this attention being given toward me and my guild really makes me smile, I never knew so many people had such a profound obsession of us!

Cinco, might wanna lock this thread up. As much as I like seeing people overreact over a game, the intentions for this thread were nothing of the sort. If any of you would like to continue this fascinating discussion, my inbox on this forum should be open. Alternatively, you can always make a provocative thread elsewhere on this forums of which I am sure will not be locked within a day of its creation. Now that the event is over, I will just say this: you all played good, we just played better. Hopefully future events will implement a system where there is not a handful of winners, and every guild can win a vendor/prize if a certain point amount is reached. At the end of the day, this is just a game so please don’t take everything so seriously. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, if some of you took schooling as serious as you take this game you wouldn’t ever be arguing on here because you’d have the assets to purchase STS entirely and change the game to however you desire.
No one is obsessed with ur guild maybe in your head. But like I said congrats enjoy your wins great job u guys and gals did

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk