Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 5/31/18 | Preview | Armor Awakening | Expansion Sneak Peek

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

A couple of thoughts:

1) I really like the new inspect screen, however I agree that color coding the stats (like the current screen has) does help to break up the sections a bit, so I would be in favor of that. Big improvement over the one previewed last week!

2) I don’t see any issues with having the end of M6 be the entry point to the new expansion. There were previous expansions that also required completing the quest line of the previous cap in order to enter the new one. I believe you had to complete the Kraken quest line to enter Nordr. I can’t remember if there were any others, but it would not be a new concept.

3) I like the idea that these new armors can be purchased for some sort of currency. Just make the currency difficult to farm, similar to how the Planar Tombs were back when they were first released. I remember we had to farm those tokens in order to be able to craft the Imbued armor, and it was very challenging to reach the required number of tokens. I like this idea because it rewards hard work and does not overly rely on luck of being able to loot a random item.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: