Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 'ELITE FORCES' GUILD EVENT This Weekend (June 8 - 10)!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everybody, I just wanted to drop by and give some quick heads-up.

First of all, I Don't see anything in the ''Elite Forces'' Event posts, that says '' Hey guys I'm adding The spawn of green commandos in SUBWAY beside Campain Maps and you are not allowed to farm there '' so if someone just tells me where it says this ''Line'' please let me know <3. Besides, at the end it's just a game event for everyone to have fun and I see *No Point* of me right now posting screenshots of different guilds doing the same thing, This post I'm replying to is a post that someone really doesn't like the Guild obviously and didn't intend to show this as it's a general issue, since it shows ''Eye Of Eternity 15'' So yeah everybody ^_^.

Now second of all, I just gotta say. People who were not allowed to join My Guild *Eye Of Eternity 15* are the people who wanted to join the guild when there was only few hours left, and to be fair I made a rule in my guild that says ''No Work? No Reward'' So people who tried to join in when they realized which one is the winning guild, were totally not allowed and that's totally fair for everybody who worked HARD since the event started, now I DON'T see that as a reason to hate on someone's Guild for winning and working hard, nobody stopped anyone from working hard on their own guild since the event started, Such ''sportsmanship''. So Yeah that is all on you guys out there who are trying really really hard to spread hate just because my guild worked really hard and gave so much effort in the sake of getting the VICTORY! at the end The mods decide and they can look up everything and see by their self just saying, so thank you anyone who read this and best of luck to the other guilds and also thank you for those who sticked to with us and brought us to where we are at the moment, ''no hate comes out of nowhere unless someone is really successful''

Enough said, Peace & Love everyone, have a beautiful day!
    - PurifyHeart (Leader Of The Eye Of Eternity 15)
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post: