Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Street trading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    With this tax youll be broke forever and will start lending golds from friends just to sold some items to get back some golds for taxes. Oops lending "using trade" still needed tax x.x youll be broke forever unless you run maus with your epic equips looted (maybe youre a collector dont have any endgame equip) but how about if this broke thing happened at lvl 30 char and it is only char you have? Farm brackenridge for some golds to pay tax to sell things?
    The OP does state this was just a beginning idea, the goal would be to tax the rich and not the poor. I ask for constructive feedback as thus idea obvs needed expanding. If you read some posts there are some good ideas on this and the goal would be to cut taxes for the poor and increase taxes for the rich. @DallasMadden had a good thought of just adding a tax to trades over X amount( a million or two?less?). No need to maximize everything to make it seem the worst possible although I fully understand what you are saying.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Not a lot of people will take this as a good thing but street tax should be a thing here.
    If your the one selling an item and the trade doesn't happen through the consignment store, it should still be taxed. In not saying any certain % or anything right now, I'm merely saying it would be a healthy way to keep gold from devaluing.

An option to split tax between the two would be fair I think. I have more but would enjoy some constructive feedback first please!

Thank all and happy farming!
    I think like you, having interest in the game rather then you, them, i or any singularity.

But playing this game for 4 years, and stumbled upon what the community consist of, mostly filled with players only thinking about themselves ( chose not to use "selfish" as that would produce even more drama ). Not those who suffer because of this inflation.

But as you can, these people overpower those who still have interest in the game, as a whole. And that is hard to change, but just to follow their way.

Reading this section, all u can see are more vanities, more housing furnitures and slots, turn gear into vanities and list goes on. You can clearly see that people want these changes rather then enjoyable and playable content that most could enjoy.

In my reasoning, these people are the reason why STS couldn't properly focus on producing content for everyone that could fairly achieve. Because these people are trying to threaten them as they would leave if this isn't implemented.
    They're basically brainwashing them to get what they want.

But i would say that this is 100% wouldn't be implemented as these people cannot see the effect.

So the only solution is bring back those 5k Awakening gems from store, as that is the best gold sink if sts would re-introduce them once again.

Ty

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The OP does state this was just a beginning idea, the goal would be to tax the rich and not the poor. I ask for constructive feedback as thus idea obvs needed expanding. If you read some posts there are some good ideas on this and the goal would be to cut taxes for the poor and increase taxes for the rich. @DallasMadden had a good thought of just adding a tax to trades over X amount( a million or two?less?). No need to maximize everything to make it seem the worst possible although I fully understand what you are saying.
    How about lvl 1 char with max golds and 500m+ items worth? No tax? How about lvl 66 but real broke 0 gold and got nothing to farm some golds yeah as i said alrdy youll broke forever and how about a broke player with 0 golds but only have items worth 100m+(need many golds to pay te tax) but have no endgame equips and need to farm low lvl maps with 1 gold looted in 1 run just to lend golds from friends to sell the 100m+ items but if you dont have any friend that trusted you, hmm you need to farm maus with some looted equips there 0.0 and if youre going to make a system of taxing and detecting just player with high ammount of golds its something like making Arcane Legends 2 and get 0 profit for sts itself. Or you wanted the system to be able to detect broke player(with 0 golds) no need tax for selling but everyone in AL will just stash the gols on other char to make it 0 golds and no need tax for trading billions worth items
    Last edited by BRYBE; 06-10-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Another point, trading is not only used for simply selling items for gold.
    - How about when someone wants to trade an item for another? they can't trade unless one of the party pays tax first? how will be tax determined without a gold amount?
    - How about when you want to borrow some gold from a friend? Will you pay tax twice when you borrow and when you return? Will that be fair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nope. I don't cry over games good sir/madam. I'm not the richest nor most poor person in AL but a tax to sell items in town wouldn't be the end of the world and I can guarantee you I at least have the games best interests in mind. Do you have any constructive feedback or objectivity on the matter?
    Do you not care for the al community do you got any sense ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    - How about when someone wants to trade an item for another? they can't trade unless one of the party pays tax first? how will be tax determined without a gold amount?
    - How about when you want to borrow some gold from a friend? Will you pay tax twice when you borrow and when you return? Will that be fair?
    As i said earlier making this taxing tradings system is like making Arcane Legends 2 and will not give sts any profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Just my thoguht
    I think the poster is annoyed and jealous with richies but they got their golds by spending moneys on plat or farming lifelessly the gy and maus also they spend many times to play AL and i think the solution to making less golds(so normal farmer and lifeless farmer gold gap isnt too big like now) is just to nerf maus gold loot but hehe everyone will just -1 to this xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    Barter system wouldn't have a tax, I was thinking on that as well. Lending gold would be a very valid issue, you shouldn't have to pay it twice, once would be enough.

Good questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Just my thoguht
    I think the poster is annoyed and jealous with richies but they got their golds by spending moneys on plat or farming lifelessly the gy and maus also they spend many times to play AL and i think the solution to making less golds(so normal farmer and lifeless farmer gold gap isnt too big like now) is just to nerf maus gold loot but hehe everyone will just -1 to this xD
    Actually no, I've stated I'm not super rich nor poor. Not that its any of your buisness but I would guess my total value of my account would be around 25-30 M. I've maybe spent 100-150bucks on sts games since I first started playing 3-12-2012 of that maybe 60$ on AL. I wouldn't farm if I didn't like it, I do control what I spend my time doing. I dislike the fact that you seem to want to talk down to someone for throwing an idea in the air that has the longevity of the game in mind. I can see that English isnt your first language so maybe you don't understand some of what I say? I know google translate can be frustrating to try and decipher. Lastly, I can see that you have very little to contribute as far as being able to discuss things in a human manner. I do suggest you learn how to converse topics objectively before you head out to the real world.

Sorry for off topic.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This is a very stupid idea....no sense at all as players above stated this will just break the game even more

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ajcheisnj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Not a lot of people will take this as a good thing but street tax should be a thing here.
    If your the one selling an item and the trade doesn't happen through the consignment store, it should still be taxed. In not saying any certain % or anything right now, I'm merely saying it would be a healthy way to keep gold from devaluing.

An option to split tax between the two would be fair I think. I have more but would enjoy some constructive feedback first please!

Thank all and happy farming!

Hummmm......................
    Name:  8DJeqNB.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  10.1 KB

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Actually no, I've stated I'm not super rich nor poor. Not that its any of your buisness but I would guess my total value of my account would be around 25-30 M. I've maybe spent 100-150bucks on sts games since I first started playing 3-12-2012 of that maybe 60$ on AL. I wouldn't farm if I didn't like it, I do control what I spend my time doing. I dislike the fact that you seem to want to talk down to someone for throwing an idea in the air that has the longevity of the game in mind. I can see that English isnt your first language so maybe you don't understand some of what I say? I know google translate can be frustrating to try and decipher. Lastly, I can see that you have very little to contribute as far as being able to discuss things in a human manner. I do suggest you learn how to converse topics objectively before you head out to the real world.

Sorry for off topic.
    No lol who copy paste to translate to google but yeah could you pleasr read my comments? The one that makes you cant play AL anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Sorry for off topic.
    Read my comments i said youre jealous with richies not youre the richie zz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Lemme sum up my comments
    -you cant trade if you have 0 golds
    -more worst if 0 golds and no equips to farm endgame map(quit AL is better)
    -lending/giveaway golds will have problems
    -swapping items would be 0 tax?
    -how about trading items and golds at the same time? Both got tax?
    -scam would be double : a seller overpricing and the buyer paid for overpriced and also paid for the high tax

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Just eliminate consignment fees and ppl will use the cs all the time. Less quick change trade window scams. Lots of scam issues are eliminated by just making cs the way to do most sales transactions.

#downwithalltaxes
    I have been saying this for a while now. Or add same fee for trading.
    If the fee is same or nil both ways then people will definitely prefer CS over standing in towns waiting for preys.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Lemme sum up my comments
    -you cant trade if you have 0 golds
    -more worst if 0 golds and no equips to farm endgame map(quit AL is better)
    If you are an endgame players then you can have 40k/day just by doing daily quest. That is just quest payout, not including the gold that mobs/chest/boss drops.
    You can run maus with level 61/66 legendary gear also. Having good gear and gear with gl awakes is a luxury not a necessity.
    Play the game - do elites - there are plenty of ways to get gold. No need to quit, you will be fine.

-lending/giveaway golds will have problems
    Rich players who giveaway gold dont mind paying the tax. If you are not rich then I don't think you should lend or give away.

-swapping items would be 0 tax?
    Items can be swapped using the gift option.

-how about trading items and golds at the same time? Both got tax?
    Only the seller get taxed (CS rule). So if both parties are selling items - then both will be taxed.

-scam would be double : a seller overpricing and the buyer paid for overpriced and also paid for the high tax
    From my perspective scam will be less. More people would prefer putting items in CS, it will increase the competition and in-turn reduce the price of the items.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    If you are an endgame players then you can have 40k/day just by doing daily quest. That is just quest payout, not including the gold that mobs/chest/boss drops.
    You can run maus with level 61/66 legendary gear also. Having good gear and gear with gl awakes is a luxury not a necessity.
    Play the game - do elites - there are plenty of ways to get gold. No need to quit, you will be fine.

Rich players who giveaway gold dont mind paying the tax. If you are not rich then I don't think you should lend or give away.

Items can be swapped using the gift option.

Only the seller get taxed (CS rule). So if both parties are selling items - then both will be taxed.

From my perspective scam will be less. More people would prefer putting items in CS, it will increase the competition and in-turn reduce the price of the items.
    I appreciate all your answers but this isnt your thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I appreciate all your answers but this isnt your thread?
    What is has to do if it's his thread or not? Thread is made for everyone to post opinion/feedback/answer questions not only the OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    What is has to do if it's his thread or not? Thread is made for everyone to post opinion/feedback/answer questions not only the OP
    I was questioning the thread owner about his idea not nuke's idea...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yea great idea lets bring politics into a video game

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghuls For This Useful Post: