Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
All this because some players are farming gold in Maus..?

So in simple words : "Complicate my lovely game arcane legends because some people are farming the same maps from 2yrs and they will keep farming it like this is only life.. and I a player who loves playing different content in game have to suffer all this , I have to pay taxes and other crazy non sense things because some people are lifeless/greedy/obsessed with maus?

There are many players like me who don't like maus expansion, they don't play it . We r good as not rich but happy and fresh players. We almost left arcane legends on seeing "dream maps as expansion" considering its Maus era for one more year.. we just play events.

Instead of spoiling everything.. STS should nerf the Maus like arena/km3 and let the game breathing fresh..
Hello there!

I think you commented on the wrong thread? As the main objective of my thread, is all about using the tax gotten from the auction house, and to use it to fund in project's that will benefit everyone. Including you, if you're suffering from poverty in the game.

This will give you atleast some kind oppurtunity to receive advantages that hopefully help and encourage you to dedicate more time playing the game till the end.

Ty for the feedback!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk