Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Game Alpha limited edition reward for testers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TipsyLife View Post
    Game is very addicting...I actually wanna go back and play more because of "perks" I would like to know what some perks means tho..also the starting screen could be better instead of the lines...I like the 3D character where u can rotate it. Also how do I get gold? I have been wondering and also what's the "pod" thing.
    From: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...424128-Fmj-faq (RTFF)

How do I gain Gold?

Gold will spawn as you run around the map. You can also grab gold from other players that are killed. Escape the map to grab the Jackpot.

What is the Jackpot and how does it increase?

The Jackpot is your reward for Escaping (along with any Gold you have picked up along the way). It increases by 1 gold every time a player is killed.

How do I Escape?

Every 2 minutes an escape pod will arrive. You have a 30 second warning before it arrives. Find it by following the flashing red "Exit" icon on the edge of the screen. IMPORTANT: Stay out of the Red Warning Circle until it lands or you will die! Once it lands, be the first on board and defend yourself for 5 seconds to escape with the Jackpot and whatever gold you have picked up along the way. Please note there is no level requirement to escape, it can be quite fun to snag one as a low level player.

Quote Originally Posted by TipsyLife View Post
    Would be nice if we could talk in game tho but lol it's a fast paced game...I don't think talking is necessary
    Too fast to talk in the Fight. Our hope is players take their time and talk some smack in the Chill Saloon.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: