Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this a form of scamming? Then framing others for not trading back???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    One more thing. Price fluctuate. If prices were rock solid. We would have a very boring economy. If the value was 10k higher. You can't say he scammed you. That's pointless and immature of you. Not to mention. Bringing drama on the forums. This is not Gossip Girl. Their forums are elsewhere if you like drama.

Ya, Snake. I know what you meant. But same principles apply regardless. IMO.
    Why do you keep saying YOU? No one here was scammed. I already know to do my homework Thanks. And you guys are seriously coming at this from the greediest PoV ever. LIKE I SAID, read a few posts up. This should have never been brought into the forums. Thanks for basically repeating what I said, makes me feel smart.
    Characters: Baalzhebub Lvl 45 Dex Mage FeaRandu Lvl 10 Archer
    Guild: Beyond Expectations™ | | Currently Recruiting!!
    New Generation > Old Generation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xRaNdU View Post
    Why do you keep saying YOU? No one here was scammed. I already know to do my homework Thanks. And you guys are seriously coming at this from the greediest PoV ever. LIKE I SAID, read a few posts up. This should have never been brought into the forums. Thanks for basically repeating what I said, makes me feel smart.
    Mistake... Apologies if I'm typing on a 3.5 inch screen while multi-tasking other things. The point is still the same. Even if you want to nitpick at flaws.

If your point was to troll me. You were unsuccessful.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-28-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP!!!

1) stop posting scam issues on forums. email devs
    2) like snakespeare said, seriously, its 10k man have a little heart
    and 3) if you think its a scam DONT TRADE!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I really don't think your getting the point, neither are any of you. You guys were all dogging on Imperial and Lovenus yesterday because he ripped off Whirlzap of his Lvl 15 Expert. But now that the tables are turned around, and yes it is exactly the same thing, It's okay for Beanz to rip new people off because they don't know the prices. You guys are hypocritical. The only thing that is missing here is screen shots.

Edit: and let's not forget that even though Whirlzap is considered a higher lvl, he still knew about things and you guys gave him the benefit of the doubt. The guy I am talking about is a Lvl 10, I mean come on!!!
    Last edited by xRaNdU; 04-28-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I really don't think your getting the point, neither are any of you. You guys were all dogging on Imperial and Lovenus yesterday because he ripped off Whirlzap of his Lvl 15 Expert. But now that the tables are turned around, and yes it is exactly the same thing, It's okay for Beanz to rip new people off because they don't know the prices. You guys are hypocritical. The only thing that is missing here is screen shots.
    It's different because Lovenus was a Guardian. That's the only reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I never "dogged" anyone and told the person involved on the Imprial/lovenus thing to email the devs. Pot kettle black.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If no one could buy an item lower than its original price to make profit this game wouldn't be much now would it. Its NOT scamming, taking advantage, or greed its the profit you make that you put time into to gain the items you have now. And don't say you farmed ALL of your rare pinks cause at one point you have done this to another player to make some kind of profit for your advantage cause I am pretty for sure everyone has had to of done it once in their gaming time. (And no I do not mean scam somebody, I mean buy low, sell high)
    -Pocket Legends ~ DJMdivine - Level 74 Full Dex Bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

asdhgfbavl udhf
    Last edited by Mothwing; 04-28-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Wow, crying after the fact because he didn't like the terms of an agreement he made over a trade. What a whiney little tool.

in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Don't discuss that mothwing. Delete that comment. Didn't mean it to be like that. It is not a topic to be discussed. Same principle as bans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm done, you guys are very much missing an obvious point of helping other people out. So instead of talking myself blue in the face trying to make a point that someone that has been around since the beginning, ripping someone off that is a LvL 11 is wrong and should be frowned upon. Not the whole "He should've known the prices." Did you guys know everything at lvl 11? I don't think so. I have lost all respect for most of you which I highly regarded as some good people. You guys are still forum gods and good players(at the game), but sticking up for someone that is ripping new people off and not making it an even trade is really messed up. Especially when we are dealing with a fake game and fake gold. Yea, I'm not perfect, but I gave the kid that got ripped off 100K so he wouldn't feel so bad about it. Now you know what that did, that made him stay on the game, which will probably lead to him buying platinum and staying with the game instead of quitting after he was ripped off. And I'm not going to get into the whole platinum thing with you guys, because as you know that's how the devs make money and make this game better. So taking care of another customer is more important that a popularity contest to me. I still believe in STS and PL, but I have just lost respect for Parth, and a few other people that should know better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

xRaNdU: How do you suggest fixing this besides completely abolishing trades between players?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Don't discuss that mothwing. Delete that comment. Didn't mean it to be like that. It is not a topic to be discussed. Same principle as bans.
    why not...it should be mentioned. it says that he wasnt a good example to the community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

And if you can't read, it wasn't me idiot. I actually stick up for the new people and make things fair. Nice try though. Maybe read through the three pages of posts, you might actually learn something. Instead of commenting on something you know nothing about.

And final comment, read my posts, I was the first to say this shouldn't be brought up on the forums. It was handled in game, Beanz just wants a little comforting because he feels bad about it, that's why he posted this. And you guys agreeing with him are making him think it's okay to rip people off.
    the start of a flame war...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

but, as u wish parth...since i see that the goa's have authority around here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    xRaNdU: How do you suggest fixing this besides completely abolishing trades between players?
    I have no idea, possibly for users if they can provide sufficient proof of something being done. As i've seen people buying rabbit ears for 5k from new people in forest haven and selling them in auction for 100k+. If they can provide sufficient evidence that someone has taken advantage of them. A 24Hr Ban. Would that get someones attention? For people that have been playing this game for a while, yes. They probably play it everyday and hate the feeling of not playing it. Just like every thread people made while the amazon servers crashed. Do you think they'd do it again? And as I said, it has to be overwhelming evidence. But that is hard to do unless you have an iPhone and can take screen shots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I have no idea, possibly for users if they can provide sufficient proof of something being done. As i've seen people buying rabbit ears for 5k from new people in forest haven and selling them in auction for 100k+. If they can provide sufficient evidence that someone has taken advantage of them. A 24Hr Ban. Would that get someones attention? For people that have been playing this game for a while, yes. They probably play it everyday and hate the feeling of not playing it. Just like every thread people made while the amazon servers crashed. Do you think they'd do it again? And as I said, it has to be overwhelming evidence. But that is hard to do unless you have an iPhone and can take screen shots.
    That's the problem. Then the devs have to play police... Whats fair? Paying 5k and selling 7.5k? Paying 5k and selling 10k? No real way of putting a clear bar...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

the problem is, people dont feel bad by taking advantage of players that dont have much experience. they do it out of greed and pleasure and for the money. i bet this game is gonna get where devs are going to have to patrol every towne there is...or give the goas athourity to ban

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    That's the problem. Then the devs have to play police... Whats fair? Paying 5k and selling 7.5k? Paying 5k and selling 10k? No real way of putting a clear bar...
    well in the situation of 5k then u sell for 10k thats just profit and good sales. but as xRaNdu mentioned, buying for 5k and selling for hundreds of thousands, well thats taking advantage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mothwing View Post
    the problem is, people dont feel bad by taking advantage of players that dont have much experience. they do it out of greed and pleasure and for the money. i bet this game is gonna get where devs are going to have to patrol every towne there is...or give the goas athourity to ban
    You still cannot establish what is a fair price. Unless either you stop trading or build in object values and enforce trades to be met with similar "values".