Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Event Vanity Reward Items - Official

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Someone in a towne mentioned recently that there should be some sets built around the Omnipotent Crown of Dreams vanity helms and I thought that was an awesome idea. In my opinion they are some of the coolest looking vanity helms.

Currently, my favorite armor to pair with OCDs is Lavaforged armor and Deep Mountain armor. I think the bulkiness of it complements the OCD well. So I’d suggest making armor with similar bulk(maybe a little less) as Deep/Lava, but have the style fit the scaly texture of the Omnipotent Crown of Dreams.

I have a picture of what I’d want the armor to look like, but I’m at work and cannot post a sketch yet. If you guys think it’s interesting I’ll make a couple sketches after work. Otherwise I’ll just try to describe it to you for now :P

Make three armors with a scaly bulky base with thin veins of color running through the entire piece.

Red colored veins with a black base for Onyx Omnipotent Armor of Dreams.

Light blue colored veins with a silver base for Silver Omnipotent Armor of Dreams.

Pink colored veins with a gold base for Omnipotent Armor of Dreams.

Put some wings on the back but I don’t want the traditional look. I’d want a thin line jutting out (similar to Wings of the Phoenix and Cyber wings but maybe a little thinner) and then have little streams of color that fall down in neat lines that match the rest of the armor. (Red for Onyx, Light Blue for Silver, and Pink for Gold).

As for the shield, I’m currently unsure of what would match this look best. My original though was to make the shield the style of White Dragon/Blue angel but add in a scaled look with a creepy glowing face on the front (Just some jagged looking eyes and mouth).

Again make the face of the shield colored to match the rest of the look. (Red for Onyx, Light blue for Silver, Pink for Gold).

Once set is complete (no pet), colored flames emit from the horns of the Omnipotent Crown of Dreams, the wings on the armor glow brighter, and the face of the shield emits colored flame as well. Maybe throw in an aura as well (Flame color will again match. Red for Onyx, Light blue for Silver, Pink for Gold).

If this peaks anyone’s interest, the number one way I’d like to see it implemented (Or really any vanity set as well!) is to have a WEEK long event where there is one Omnipotent dungeon that is hostable. All Omnipotent armors, shields, and helms drop in this dungeon. Create a 10 plat elixir for one hour of access to the Omnipotent dungeon. This way, I can actually party up with some friends and have a good old fashioned farming session with them!

Sorry for any errors, I typed this up fast during my work break.
    Last edited by Baylakk; 06-27-2018 at 10:57 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baylakk For This Useful Post: