Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Elephant In The Room

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Being slowed down 2x or more. Someone can do the exact math if they wish, but I think rogue clear speed is slowed down by 2-2.5x, give or take.
    You're over exaggerating with the "slowed down2x~2.5x or more". Let me tell you my experience, then what you have to realize, lastly being where you could've been now.

My status, literraly 0% xp, no lix, abaddon, perma xp nor xp on gears, and you know where this is going.

I am indeed a mage, that 3 of my skills are suffering from this bug, and to top it all up, I'm not rich either. I have 1.8k dmg with a gun, and you know what that means? People dont invite me as I am weak and can easily be substituted, I need to invest time also finding for a party, random at worst cases.

5 days might be insane for most, but Devs saying "effort=reward" is truly motivational, so you might be asking, where am I now? Currently at lv69, 12k more to 70 and have 2 days more.

You might be wondering how? This is because I belief in the "effort=reward" statement, as compared to others who cry about the bug ruining their chances to cap, I infact didn't go for that route just to waste time, but rather focus on being productive in playing.

Saturday & Sunday are my only chances as I have school, dedicated 14hrs on Saturday, 11hrs Sunday just to compensate for school days, and to reach where I am now today. Actually played 3hrs on Friday, and will be doing the same for Mondays and Tuesday, I calculated that I will cap at the dailies of tuesday.

So what you have to realize? Now you know, me, a player w/o any sort of xp helping me out ( besides the lixes I open for turning in dailies ), weak gears, effort finding decent teams, have school, and like everyone else, I have the bug too that still managed to cap. So whats different?

I'll break it down, you and others who made same excusses isn't the reason why you wouldn't cap. It's how you spend your time with your thinking. Basically, you are being unproductive and dont believe in the "effort=reward". If you truly wanted that reward, you should've find ways like I did to reach it.

So what did you do? You wasted precious time into making a thread about a topic that was adressed several times before, and what did this thread do? Nothing, as if making more of these will fix the bug sooner. I assume you dont even dedicate youself into leveling, and even when you started, you get frustrated. So wheres the effort in that?

You should've already been in my place if you TRIED.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post: