We know the trade system allowed some illegal scamming/cheating but from the past several months, it has reduced drastically.

I am glad for this initiative which will allow detecting fake/illegal multiple accounts and can be eliminated. Hope this may improve the game performance.

My query is -
Why trading system cannot be improved?

I have a scratch idea, it may be considered and may be improved with suggestions/modifications.

Official Trader: like Auction man. When a player wants to trade with other player. Both players will approach to this Trader. They can choose the name of the character whom they want to intiate the trading. The Trader will take both confirmed orders for exchange and orders will swapped to respective players at every hour. If any player wants to cancel the trading between other player. Player can cancel within an hour(if they feel trading/exchange isn't fair). And in future, for Platinum Trading can also be introduced.

This will also allow to monitor the transactions person to person very easily and effectively.

Without trading system, illegal account trading resumes. And dishonest plat players uses this opportunity to start their activities.