Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
Are we talking about Arcane Legends here? Warrior Ultimates are nowhere near OP, they're all bad. I don't use any of them. 50K health (I get 80K) is legit useless because a normal Juggernaut is still much better, and we can use ultimate once a run and it lasts for 15 seconds. And you mention killing other players - we can't use them in PVP so don't worry.

They also take the same time to charge as far as I have noticed, no difference for any of them.

While you can be right that the Rogue Ultimates might not be good, you don't have to compare them to Warrior ones. It's like you're suggesting that STS should nerf something that is already worthless.

Also, you're saying that Warriors don't have to be Rogues, but you want a Rogue to be everything. Pretty unfair to me.

Warrios always sucked in Solo maps or when the whole party is made of warriors, and having a skill that wrecks bosses is more than needed for that specific reason.

Edit: 13K damage and 50K health is not good. XD
WARRIORS MAIN POINT IS TO TANK if you don't like the class you want to deal more damage? Then switch you can't have everything.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk