I did not put words in someone else's mouth. I reacted to what was written by said person, which seemed directly aimed at people who disagree with his idea (namely, me, being the one most outspoken by raising legitimate concerns). I also did not use a "period"/"full stop/".", which would have made it a declarative sentence. Instead, I used a "question mark"/"?" making it an interrogative phrase. There is a huge difference between the two. However, the response ("thank you for your frivolous attempt to criticize me 'bro'!") to the possible name calling concern seems to be rather heated and overly defensive in my opinion, making the appearance of an insult more real in the end.

I took the time to read and consider the group event idea and then to detail the numerous concerns about Will's suggestion, however my alternative viewpoints were seemingly dismissed by opposing rivals without critical evaluation or consideration.

In the end, I don't think anyone would disagree that the critical component of introducing a "party mode" for events would be the ability to choose to "go solo", or "go multiplayer". If this were to be the formula, one of choice, then who could complain? Beer or wine? Solo or party? Choose your poison.