Thread: Can we get the MOST BROKEN thing in pvp fixed ASAP?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Mine AGK, what class do you use and why do you consider the bow to be broken? It seems from your perspective that you are a bird. Your frustration seems also to be orientated versing a dexterity-attributed enchantress.

By experience...

Birds with a bow can simply use the 'root' spell to counter kite and eventually use their skills to quickly damage an enchantress with the same weapon where they would eventually win. I think the same would go for talon: bird uses a talon & mage can use a talon. It all ends up being based on both of their strategies. If a mage can kite and a bird is unskilled or cannot properly use the 'root' spell, then there is nothing broken.

It is not like a mage has more damaging skills or more dodge than a bird that would cause a mage to tank & win against a bird (only way it would be considered to be broken). Birds have buffs that gives then more dodge & damage (resulted by bird's large amount of skill points dedicated entirely to damaging another player) that would enable a bird to easily kill a mage (that would use kite in order to counter bird damage & dodge). Dex mages have less armor and are considerably vulnerable to other classes that use a bow. If root doesn't even work, you can rely also on the bow's proc in order to prevent kiting from an enchantress.

Mage heal is capped at 295 health points with cool down. Birds can heal a similar amount of up to 200 health points. All classes auto-heal 1,500 and rely on that. I don't think healing a plus of +95 health points can make a difference when bow autos 1,000 and inflicts damage pools.

This is not level 75 or 100 where mages are supposedly 3 or 4 shotted. If you would like PVP to be so easy for birds, then endgame is not the place where 105 has enchantments and more advanced variables that you should consider; you need to try to use strategies like all other birds that can easily win against a dexterity-attributed enchantress - such as I've described above.

In my view, there is nothing broken.
    Last edited by Bats; 07-20-2018 at 10:01 AM.