Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Making elites buyable with gold from vendor is not the right economic system for pl, and it's true that I want everyone to have set and at this point also the really generous intention of cinco behind, specially because lots time has passed since cap. I'll explain -

Rather than making items buyable with gold, all the maps including premium maps should be much easier to farm. I feel they are not, not the free ones neither premium ones, players wants to farm even with plats, but maps are difficult to farm, so they don't. In this way, players can spend plat (who wants to do it to sell items) and others can buy with gold FROM THEM with gold, win win situation for - game devs - premium farmers - others, including slow and steady fall of item prices that merchers can deal with.
I wouldn't say maps are "hard" to farm... But drop rates are still really low even with trolls dropping items. The fact I haven't dropped an elite yet in a free map is why I don't farm there. And I've done no lack of runs, and it's really not a luck thing because I've only seen 2 armor drops in months.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk