Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alternative weapon(s) for mages to use? And more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    I guess devs or any one of them should be more active on game n play the game with normal wepons n stats so they can understand wts going on actually in the game rather den people spending millions on wepons n suddenly some one says something about something n next day we get a nerf ..be the community den be absent ..
    N for war i still dont understand y tb is not nerfed yet as being a lvl 66 wepon it does more proc or pull den the actual spirit set or wepons does .guess a lvl 66 wepon is overpowering a lvl 71 wepon here to
    Spirit Weps are Mythic Lvl Weps, so no they should not be stronger than a lvl 66 Arcane proc wise. Warrior weps are shet to begin with, even more so boss damage. Also Spirit Wep Proc was never supposed to be the same as a TB Pull Proc to begin with, they are 2 different type of pull procs. Lets not scream nerf to War Weps, cause a warrior was not thinking his actions through and messed up mages and cost them millions. A eye for an eye is not going to solve anything. I'm not happy BS got nerfed either. Hopefully Sts can find a solution so Raid Maps won't be completely dead now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Spirit Weps are Mythic Lvl Weps, so no they should not be stronger than a lvl 66 Arcane proc wise. Warrior weps are shet to begin with, even more so boss damage. Also Spirit Wep Proc was never supposed to be the same as a TB Pull Proc to begin with, they are 2 different type of pull procs. Lets not scream nerf to War Weps, cause a warrior was not thinking his actions through and messed up mages and cost them millions. A eye for an eye is not going to solve anything. I'm not happy BS got nerfed either. Hopefully Sts can find a solution so Raid Maps won't be completely dead now.
    Hello sir, i believe its against forum rules to mispell curse words but that is beside the point, the weapon outperforms one of the classes skills and that is just plain broken, why bring a trap rogue when you can bring a terrorblade war? Just does not seem right to me, maybe there should be a limit on number of mobs it can pull and a cooldown on pulls, would make it more on par with traps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Its funny that warrs were complaining with our weapons, yea your power to do that was great enough to nerf our flame staff, drag staff and now balanced staff, most likely more in the future.

And now I guess some people are now putting that back to warrs, I oftenly now hear people complaining abt TB being op, and wanting a nerf. And of course warrs would defend that as its their most favourable weapon, as if we mages didn't think the same.

#youfeelusnow

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Listen I'm Team Mage lol. Blue Lives Matter! I wouldn't mind a TB nerf if also Nightmare Aegis got a damage proc buff. I don't think Nightmare Aegis has received 1 buff since it has been released which is sad. #TeamMage #TeamNightmareAegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

The drama! The mage weapons have been broken forever already, the fix was needed,absolutely.

Do people not understand that mages doing that kind of damage wasn't right?

Everyone's favorite word is nerf, the correct word you are looking for here is fixed. I even catch myself saying nerf to everything that gets changed. Rpgs have a way they work, one that has been cast for a long time. The mechanics to a few mages weapons have been broken for a very long time. Welcome to the real world.

I would ask someone in game rather than here, all you will find is salty players who are looking to pour it into threads. Yes, this post has a dash of salt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    You only looking on one side of everything
    When was mage ever good in pvp
    When was rogue ever bad in pvp
    Mage was good in 41 cap with elo gun
    Rogue was bad when armor got nerfed and there were no armor awakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    The drama! The mage weapons have been broken forever already, the fix was needed,absolutely.

Do people not understand that mages doing that kind of damage wasn't right?

Everyone's favorite word is nerf, the correct word you are looking for here is fixed. I even catch myself saying nerf to everything that gets changed. Rpgs have a way they work, one that has been cast for a long time. The mechanics to a few mages weapons have been broken for a very long time. Welcome to the real world.

I would ask someone in game rather than here, all you will find is salty players who are looking to pour it into threads. Yes, this post has a dash of salt.
    Was those staff am absolute PAIN in ur *** that you hate on them so much?
    Did you find runs with those staff slower than without?
    The drama hum? I see people crying because they spent 6 7 or even their entire saving for a staff that can do something. By something i mean not suck
    Now its gone, so does their saving, anyway lets focus on something statistic..
    Does it say on the weapon *ATTENTION 800damage max*?
    Mage were never good in pvp, its fine, its very fine. Many people said pve made it all back up
    Broken is just what people think, they think they know the limit but forgot the balance in many which ways
    and what you think is completely out of selfish, i bet you are not a mage, you can find your place in pt

This nerf came from people who complained about how good is this staff, now you've done it, swamp is dead
    you all did well

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Back to merching y’all!!

#teamsnurfed
    Last edited by Drone; 07-28-2018 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

You only looking on one side of everything
    When was mage ever good in pvp
    When was rogue ever bad in pvp
    Mages actually ruled lvl 56 pvp lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Its funny that warrs were complaining with our weapons, yea your power to do that was great enough to nerf our flame staff, drag staff and now balanced staff, most likely more in the future.

And now I guess some people are now putting that back to warrs, I oftenly now hear people complaining abt TB being op, and wanting a nerf. And of course warrs would defend that as its their most favourable weapon, as if we mages didn't think the same.

#youfeelusnow

I never ever heard any warrior ask for a TB nerf for being "too op". the devs appropriately nerfed the Balanced staff's insane 1140% Damage per tick. It was never

intended to do any of that damage, in the somberholt expansion most smurfs went for the balanced gun for a reason and then suddenly, the balanced staff starts doing damage like a Lv.100 Weapon?

just like the dragon staff proc, both staffs got bugged and needed a fix. And for the rest of the weapons you guys are demanding to get nerfed are already weak and don't do much, and the whole point of dungeons are the bosses. Mobs are nothing, just a bunch of decoys in your way.

Also, even after the dragon & flame staff nerf. The dragonstaff still does pretty good damage, but not 1 shotting everything this time.

and the flame staff still does a ton of decent damage but not freezing your game this time.

I honestly don't get it, you guys are complaining of getting "nerfed" and then demanding immortal staff gets a nerf.....is beyond me. Very ironic.

Pretty much the summery of this thread: If you don't get

what you want then no one else should have anything?

Have a good day.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 07-28-2018 at 04:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Was those staff am absolute PAIN in ur *** that you hate on them so much?
    Did you find runs with those staff slower than without?
    The drama hum? I see people crying because they spent 6 7 or even their entire saving for a staff that can do something. By something i mean not suck
    Now its gone, so does their saving, anyway lets focus on something statistic..
    Does it say on the weapon *ATTENTION 800damage max*?
    Mage were never good in pvp, its fine, its very fine. Many people said pve made it all back up
    Broken is just what people think, they think they know the limit but forgot the balance in many which ways
    and what you think is completely out of selfish, i bet you are not a mage, you can find your place in pt

This nerf came from people who complained about how good is this staff, now you've done it, swamp is dead
    you all did well
    It was still a broken weapon no matter how big of a paragraph you want to type.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

So. Back to topic......which is the best alternative?
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

We should hope, that Devs next time would test weapons (old or new) for certain mobs/boss of the upcoming expansion. Just so that we would have less complaints about broken weapons.

Just like the drag staff, it took them nearly 2 years to fix the problem, same with the flame, and now the balanced staff, but atleast it was faster this time.

It really is just ironic that we, the players will be the one to test and later on be addressing it to the Devs. Problem to this is, many players are misleaded, or still cant accept the fact that our weapons are broken.

And them saying "We mages are skilled enough for us not to use broken weapons"
    I mean, you are the ones to blame in the first place, as you made it this way. It might not be intended, but still, we aren't the ones who made it 10x stronger than intended.

We were just complaining that these things happen cause of your mistakes, no compensation were made as we lost millions of gold. Leaving many angry mages, 3rd time already.

Ty

Last edited by Rauitri; 07-28-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

East or west mages are best now give us some weapons to test or I take rest

Sent from my a5dwg using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    rogue character is the best alternative >
    Let’s say I want to stay mage xD which is now the best weap for each task? Personally I kept my Hex, Ds and Bs, but running tainted set mostly atm.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

To think being allowed broken weapons for 4 whole level caps wouldn't be enough for you guys.

Some maps literally couldn't be done without a mage and their broken staff.

Dread bow was buffed and nerfed within a week. Nothing happened after that so don't expect special treatment or we will all be asking for broken procs.

From what I've seen, dragon staff and balanced staffs still work fine. Just because you can't use your 10k health and 0 damage builds with 1000% gold loot gear anymore? While the rest of use were spending millions on %dex/%str gear to improve damage? Lol. Adapt. Maybe you'll actually also use skills now instead of just spamming auto attack.
    Last edited by Perceval; 07-28-2018 at 03:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    While the rest of use were spending millions on %dex/%str gear to improve damage?
    Yes but some mages spend milions on broke bs, now after fix they lost it all, cuz bs now worthless. But u lost nothing for spending golds on %dex/str. U grow up on power, mages just wanted be useful once again for team with good weapon to use.

Im hearing rumors that mages are just support class. Then why keep inviting us to parties? Make full rogue party and run maps without us, because "rogues are best".

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Just because you can't use your 10k health and 0 damage builds.
    Ofc I also disagree with those kind of mages with full STR builds and low damage output. But i understand them, they dont want die so fast. I know they have Shield skill but dont have a lot hp or armor like warriors have or high dodge like rogues.

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    531 Posts

I don't like same character parties and I don't like all this division between classes. It's not fun..oh what's the point...😞

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't like same character parties and I don't like all this division between classes. It's not fun..oh what's the point...
    Thats why we need weapons that compliment one another. Ds was complimenting the Bs, but c'mon those are old weapons in the same class.

Just like in Maus runs, most parties consisted of 1 warr and 3 mages, which is the best line up but unfair for rogs. All this just because of unbalanced weapons that will involve other classes to be somehow useless.

Now with the nerf of bs, there are now less mages in raid parties. Before it was 1 warr/rog and a ds and bs mage. Now people would rather substitute a mage to a rog instead, again it is unbalanced as we mages have limited options (ds seem to be best still) but a lv46 weapon working in a lv71 raids, outperforming lv71 weapons is wrong.

Before the nerf, infested and hydra were balance, in terms of classes. All classes were needed in infested, tank to heal and protect, mages to do the damage, and rog to prevent mobs from spreading. But wrong with this is that mages shouldn't be doing the damage as we are the supporters.

Overall classes are unbalanced, mages being broken.

Lastly, we should all hope that the new lv71 arcane batch weapons for all classes should be balanced. How? By each weapon able to compliment one another, such that X(warr) would need Y(rog) for Z(Mage) to overall make a better cooperation and performance in the maps. So basically having atleast 1 of each class in a party is the best lineup, as suppose to having only 1 class to be the majority of the party.

So that way, no class will be left out and most importantly, less complaints and hate towards the Devs for making it like this.

Ty

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

In the end, it all comes down to something I brought up a long time ago. If this was implemented, we wouldn't be having this issue of "one class never being used" or whatever.

What I proposed was the addition of class buffs to pve. It works like this:

Having a rogue in the map will grant everyone a 5% damage buff.

Having a warrior in the map will grant everyone a 5% armor buff.

Having a mage in the map will grant everyone a 30% reduction in skill cool downs.

Having all 3 classes present in the map will grant a 20% damage and 10% crit buff for everyone (on top of the other buffs).

PLEASE NOTE:

The buffs do not apply more than once, e.g. 2 mages will not grant a 60% reduction in skill cool downs etc.

Problem solved.