Thread: Should armors be able to convert into vanity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I thank you for pointing this out “begging threads for vanities and cosmetics isn’t something sts should be focusing on” i agree but I’m not demanding sts to to do this, in fact I was wondering if this could be a great idea , but since some were being negative about this I’ve provided proof and facts about how his wouldn’t effect price of your originals and any way. when you said recolored versions already came out ,I know for example the black steel commando/cavalier recolors came out but as I was saying there prices haven’t gone down in fact they went up for the originals why? Because they look better, but if you didn’t understand what I was saying , I was saying recolored versions of the armors but as in vanities, in other words recolored versions of brown/ crier etc but as a vanity yes I know of the steel heraldic in store for 25 platinum why not add crier In store for 8,000 platinum? For LIMITED time? You guys call yourselves collectors but I’m sorry to say you guys are just hoarders buying these rare armors for cheap just to sell them for 10 times as much just because you say it’s “rare” which they are rare. That’s why I want vanities of these versions because most of you “collectors” won’t even sell your precious items unless we pay 10 times as much as you paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The prices of those collectables weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier,heraldic ect. And 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot. And I understood what you’ve said about recolored crier/heraldic yet you still bring up the idea of putting crier in store for 8,000 platinum now, bringing up my question again: Do you just want nice vanity or the collectable for a cheaper price ?

I call myself a collector because I myself collect, not merch; I do not buy collectables to flip for profit but to add to my collection to admire. Yes it is expensive but I’ve worked to get what I want legitimately, instead of paying cash for things similar to how some make deals outside of game breaking tos.

It also amazes me how you say “we” are hoarders yet people buy/sell collectables for 100m+ frequently, similar to how people buy/sell lb vanity for 100m+. We all have to pay the same price it just seems like the only ones complaining are the ones who don’t work hard enough to afford it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post: