Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
You want to say you’re idea is beneficial to sts but it’s not. It’s only beneficial for you because you want things easy, the beneficial thing for sts to do is focus on their game content, not wasting time on people’s selfish ideas.
It’s beneficial to me and all plat buyers not just me , and keeping an item for a long time is not hard work, if you cherish your items so dearly as you say , you wouldn’t get mad if the vanity version of your armor set comes out, why you may ask? Easy you still have your precious ORIGINAL the only difference is that “mine” now has a better purpose than yours. Running for leaderboard to achieve a certain item is a different story. My deepest condolences but in what way is buying 8,000 plat easy for everyone? We can raise up the price to 15,000 if you’d like it’s no problem for me nor massive plat users. Let me explain the how each idea would work and how it would be beneficial for both us and sts, since we still have some people that don’t like change. Also when you said “ the prices of those collectibles weren’t effected at all because 1. They’re not the most expensive sets like crier, heraldic etc. and 2 because the recolors aren’t vanity, but very cheap gear that is map loot” thank you for proving my point because rather you like it or not both of those armors I listed are still collectibles (cavalier,black steel commando) I know the new recolors are not vanity but even if they were it wouldn’t change the price of their originals , why? Because again they’re the ORIGINALS XD. How am I being selfish by having old collectibles be turned into vanity for a good amount of plat? Players some season 1 didn’t work hard to get crier nor brown or epic heraldic because it was common back in the day in other words they were lootable tabord is the exception . That’s why I havnt put that one in “my” collectibles list. Glad to have civilized argument with you if wish to provide your argument since the rest of the other “collectors” didn’t have one nor make the effort to do so. By all means please explain your argument .