Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
Since you said “go back to 5th grade” I’m thinking your from the 5th grade since you still think you’ve won XD, I don’t see you coming with proof on how your right( my statistics of 35% are more accurate than your 1%)I in the other hand have had proof and kept debunking what others have said you just keep telling how I’m racist I am because you’re wrong XD, again when someone starts from the beginning of the game they have nothing so in order for them to buy gear to FARM they need to BUY plat to be able to AFFORD gear(point proven again) and thanks again for now agreeing with me on you do look bad since you finally had the decency to look up the meaning of the word racist. Btw you don’t start a sentence with a quote then again you are from the 5th grade and still trying to use big words to sound smart. Good day, maybe you should stop replying since again this is my thread XD.
Ask your teachers saying "I dont need stats" they'll send you to 5th grade again. Your grammars, punctuations, and paragraphs make me laugh, no spaces, you just made 1 big messy comment. Punctuations are wierd as you dont know where to point the proper stops etc..

Hang on, I thought you don't need statistics? Then why still bother talking about "my 35% more accurate then your 1%". Again, if you wanna prove me your 35% is correct, then ask all the players of Al to show them their plat histories as proof (which you wouldn't get).

Then out of all the players, categorized them on how they went rich. So that you can stop assumming the 35%, as you need the whole community as a sample size, and not couple people in towns.

You've avoided several questions. Like the lb event, and statistical examples. You've cleary dodged those as you can't think of anything around those.

Screenshots that you've shown weren't evidence/proof, as you just gave us rich people, I can see some of my friends there who I farmed with, majority of them. Basically you ASSUMED, because you're telling me that those are proof of the "35%" of people using plat, which is wrong.

You saying "when someone starts in the game, they buy plat to buy gear to farm", it doesn't work that way, are you talking about newbies staring the game? Again, no proof. Give me newbies and their plat history for "proof", otherwise you can't prove your claim that "someone starting the game is using plat to buy gears".

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk