Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Honest Opinions about the Current Meta and a little thought on balance (30-40)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

*not trying to derail your thread, Jun. I just feel it's easier to post here as opposed to clogging forums with a new thread on a similar issue.

Tinkered with bird builds for about an hour or two.

Whilst birds is fairly consistent at killing itself, foxes and bears, they struggle immensely against mages due to the nature of 6drain coupled with +60damage amulets.

The only issue vs bears is that if you dont dodge/kite beckon, you die. Smashed combo also needs a fix

Currently, taking into account all possible items, birds have between 500 and 620hp. As of right now, drain deals atleast 400 on a crit (6bom.) Due to PL's mechanics, a skill also as far as i am aware also sends off an auto attack as well. Mages pins and brainfreeze wands do about 100damage each. This means that by the time drain hits, the bird is alteady dead. I can literally dodge every other skill and auto, but if drain hits, i die instantly. it needs a fix, and fast.

Below are images that i think adequately demonstrate my point - drain needs to be fixed. Last image shows my hp compared to drain damage. Renamed in between fights, current ign is 'itsburningdex'

I still think a dex weapon with 13m range and .76speed and similar damage to lizard leg or titanice hammer, maybe less; just more than what is already on the dex xbows. this would help give birds the buff they need.

edit: just tried pure dex for awhile. it has a lot of dps output, moreso than str imo - it still isnt enough to kill mages, and bears are still very dodge/luck based

Last edited by burntoutdex; 08-04-2018 at 07:00 AM.